Adata XPG Spectrix D60G DDR4 16GB 3200 MHz CL16 RGB
XPG SPECTRIX D60G DDR4 memory features an exceptional dual RGB light strip design that gives it the largest RGB surface area of any memory module
In addition, it supports Intel® XMP 2.0 profiles to facilitate increasing the clock speed.
- The D60G has more RGB lighting per mm2 than any other memory module, 9,497 mm2 to be exact. That equates to more than 60% of the surface area of the module.
- The unique edgy styling of the D60G memory will turn heads. It features an edgy X light design with a diamond-inspired multi-faceted surface that stands out from the crowd.
- The D60G memory module is made of high-quality chips and a metal heat sink that provides excellent signal integrity, reliability, and stability, effectively extending the life of the memory module.
- Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0 makes increasing the clock speed easy and improves system stability. Instead of adjusting individual parameters in the BIOS, you can do it perfectly through your PC's operating system.
- Customize your gaming experience with programmable lighting effects. Configure patterns, pulse speed, light intensity, and more. Control is not a problem with the XPG RGB Sync application. Or if you already have RGB light control software from a big motherboard manufacturer, you can use that too.
* General characteristics of the series, check in specifications.