ASUS Prime AP201 MicroATX
The ASUS Prime AP201 is a stylish 33-liter MicroATX case with tool-free side panels and a quasi-filter mesh, with support for 360 mm coolers, graphics cards up to 338 mm long, and standard ATX PSUs.
- GO BIG. STAY COMPACT. 33-LITERS OF COOL The ASUS Prime AP201 is a breakthrough in microATX chassis design, delivering a high-performance platform that invites 360 mm AIO coolers and graphics cards up to 338 mm long, all within a compact 33-liter space. Tool-free side panels with a quasi-filter mesh also provide easy access and enhanced airflow, and they complete a tasteful, minimalist aesthetic that can be the centerpiece of any DIY PC build.
- QUASI-FILTER MESH PANELS BREATHE FREELY The AP201 mesh design is comprised of over 57,000 precision-machined 1.5mm holes, structured to increase airflow, reduce dust ingress, and collectively provide a compelling view of the components within your build.
- OPTIMIZED FOR COOLING STAY CHILLED With support for 280 and 360mm radiators and up to 6 fans, the AP201 is primed to deal with the thermal onslaught of high-performance hardware.
- REMOVABLE DUST FILTER SPECS, NOT SPECKS The two 120 mm fan mounts at the bottom of the AP201 include a dust filter that can be removed for easy cleaning, or to enhance airflow even further.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING SPATIAL EFFICIENCY LOAD UP Despite its compact size, the AP201 supports standard ATX power supplies up to 180 mm long, graphics cards up to 338 mm long, custom liquid cooling setups, and a spread of storage devices.
- TOOL-FREE SIDE PANELS UNRESTRICTED ACCESS Instead of making you wrestle with screws or potentially awkward hinges, the side panels of the AP201 both use a simple but secure clip mechanism to attach to the case. This makes them easy to remove when you want to access the interior of the chassis, and resistant to being accidentally dislodged.
- SIZEABLE CABLE-MANAGEMENT TIDY AS YOU LIKE The AP201 features an extended motherboard tray with strategically placed cutouts and a 32 mm gap, giving builders ample room to tuck cables out of sight and create a clean aesthetic for their DIY PC.
- FRONT PANEL USB TYPE-C SUPPORT NIMBLE CONNECTIONS In addition to two Type-A USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, the front panel of the AP201 also features a Type-C port that is rated for USB 3.2 Gen 2. Compatible microATX ASUS motherboards such as the TUF Gaming B660M Plus or ROG STRIX B660-G can use this port to enjoy transfer speeds of up to 10 Gbps.
- AVAILABLE IN TWO COLORS CHOOSE YOUR ALLEGIANCE The AP201 is available in either black or white, giving you options to create a rig that blends in or stands out.