- AMD AM4 socket for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen ™ processors.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize RGB lighting with a wide variety of compatible devices such as RGB strips.
- 12 + 2 stages. The 12 + 2 power stages combine low / high profile MOSFETS and drivers in a package capable of delivering the power and efficiency needed by new AMD processors.
- DIGI + . ASUS DIGI + Power Control is an innovative set of digital voltage controllers for VRM and DRAM. These drivers allow you to fine-tune memory and voltages to optimize system efficiency, stability, and performance.
- Power design. Digital power control and a series of power stages ensure that ROG Strix B550-F Gaming has the muscle to control the latest CPUs from AMD.
- ProCool. The ProCool power jack optimizes contact with the PSU power lines, reduces impedance, and promotes temperature dissipation.
- Work in extreme temperatures. Choke type coils and capacitors designed to work in extreme temperatures and offer 110% more performance than the industry standard.
- Cooler design. The ROG Strix B550 Gaming series includes some very comprehensive cooling controls that you can configure from Fan Xpert 4 and the UEFI BIOS.
- Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet. Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet technology is up to 2.5 times faster than standard wired connections. Enjoy faster file transfers, a lag-free gaming experience, and high-resolution video streaming.
- ASUS OptiMem II. The ASUS OptiMem memory circuitry allows you to harness the full potential of AMD's Infinity Fabric architecture, reaching higher frequencies and reducing latency.
- Compatible with PCIe 4.0. The ROG Strix B550-F Gaming features two M.2 slots, one of which supports PCIe 4.0. The new standard provides the maximum storage flexibility and fastest data transfers available for the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen platform. Both slots support up to 22110 drives and NVM Express® RAID configurations.
- SupremeFX. Integrated ROG SupremeFX audio technology delivers flat frequency response and transparent, neutral, detailed sound. The front panel features two outputs with operational amplifiers that provide high quality sound for gaming headsets.
- Design. The ROG Strix B550-F Gaming embodies the ROG spirit with an eye-catching aesthetic that includes the new distorted ROG logo and a cyber text pattern etched into the I / O cover. The new design breathes new life into the ROG Strix series without giving up its gaming roots.
- ASUS Aura. It allows you full control of RGB lighting and a variety of presets for integrated RGB LEDs, as well as lighting strips connected to the integrated RGB headers.
- ROG's proprietary I / O box. Finished in a sleek matte black shade, the ROG I / O box makes the assembly process much easier.
- Certified compatibility. All ROG Strix equipment passes an extensive certification program that ensures the best compatibility with a wide range of components and devices. With a wide variety of components and a Qualified Memory Vendor List (QVL), this list allows you to mount your system without having to worry about a thing.
- BIOS FlashBack ™. BIOS Flashback is the simplest and safest BIOS (UEFI) update method. Put the BIOS (UEFI) file on a FAT32 formatted USB stick, connect the USB stick to the USB BIOS Flashback port and press the button. You can even perform updates without having installed memory or CPU.
- SafeSlot. Reinforced ASUS SafeSlot slot provides greater retention force and transverse resistance.
También te puede interesar
ROG Strix B550-F Gaming
ROG Gives You More
- 5-Way Optimization. ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smarter by making complex adjustments with just one click. This technology dynamically optimizes the most essential aspects of your PC with cooling and overclocking profiles created for your system.
- Networks by AI. The proprietary ROG GameFirst VI utility is designed for both novice and expert users to optimize their network settings for the best online gaming experience. GameFirst VI includes AI enhancements and a Smart Boost feature that speeds up network optimization.
- Armory Crate. Armory Crate is a new software utility designed to control all ROG products from one place. With its intuitive interface and Aura Creator, you can customize RGB lighting and effects for all supported devices. It also allows you to control the settings of an increasing number of ROG products. Armory Crate also includes areas to register products, read ROG news, and stay in touch with the ROG gaming community.
*check the characteristics in the technical specifications section.
- Processor manufacturer : AMD
- Processor socket : Socket AM4
- Compatible processor series : AMD Ryzen 3 3rd Gen, 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen 5, 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen 7, 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen 9
- Maximum number of SMP processors : 1
- Supported memory types : DDR4-SDRAM
- Number of memory slots : 4
- Supported memory clock speeds : 2133,2400,2666,2800,3000,3200,3466,3600,3866,4000,4133,4400,4600 MHz
- Maximum internal memory : 128 GB
- Supported storage drive interfaces : M.2, Serial ATA III
- Supported storage drive types : HDD & SSD
- Number of HDDs supported : 6
- RAID levels : 0,1,10
- Parallel processing technology support : 2-Way CrossFireX
- USB 2.0 connectors : 2
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) connectors : 1
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 (3.1 Gen 2) connectors : 1
- Number of SATA III connectors : 6
- Number of EATX power connectors : 1
- CPU fan connector : Y
- Number of chassis fan connectors : 3
- EPS power connector (8-pin) : Y
- Thunderbolt headers : 1
- 12V power connector : Y
Rear panel I/O ports
- USB 2.0 ports quantity : 2
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity : 4
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-A ports quantity : 1
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-C ports quantity : 1
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports : 1
- HDMI ports quantity : 1
- HDMI version : 2.1
- DisplayPorts quantity : 1
- DisplayPort version : 1.2
- Headphone outputs : 1
- Microphone in : Y
- S/PDIF out port : Y
- Motherboard form factor : ATX
- Motherboard chipset : AMD B550
- Audio output channels : 7.1 channels
- PC health monitoring : CPU, Fan
- Cooling type : Active
- Power source type : ATX
- PCI Express x1 (Gen 3.x) slots : 3
- PCI Express x16 (Gen 3.x) slots : 1
- PCI Express x16 (Gen 4.x) slots : 1
- PCI Express slots version : 3.0,4.0
- Number of M.2 (M) slots : 2
- BIOS type : UEFI AMI
- BIOS memory size : 256 Mb
Weight & dimensions
- Width : 305 mm
- Depth : 244 mm
- Cables included : SATA
- Manual : Y