The new ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3070 includes thermal innovations designed to take full advantage of the new NVIDIA Ampere graphics architecture. The new design and metal reinforcements surround the Axial-tech fans.
- NVIDIA DLSS. NVIDIA's DLSS is the innovative AI rendering technology that takes visual fidelity to a new level using dedicated Tensor core AI processors in GeForce RTX ™ GPUs. DLSS harnesses the power of a deep learning neural network to increase frame rates and generate crisp, beautiful images for your games. It even gives you the magnification capabilities you need to maximize ray tracing settings and increase output resolutions.
- DIRECTX 12 Ultimate. Games will come to life in an ultra-realistic way and more frames per second, with advanced DX12 features such as variable shading or ray tracing.
- Nvidia Ampere architecture. The new NVIDIA Ampere architecture offers you the ultimate gaming experience with 2nd generation cores for ray tracing and 3rd generation tensor.
- Advanced cooling. Axial-tech fans have been optimized with a heatsink with more fins and a larger surface area. The number of blades has increased on all three fans, with 13 on the center fan and 11 on the auxiliary fans. The barrier ring of the side fans has been reduced to facilitate the entry of lateral air and optimize air circulation through the cooling matrix. The extra blades and full height ring on the center fan increase the static pressure on the heat sink.
- New directions. The rotation of the central fan has been reversed to reduce turbulence caused by the passage of air flow to prevent the card from overheating.
- Heatsink. To move the temperature from the GPU to the heat sink as efficiently as possible, we've used a manufacturing process that microscopically polishes the diffuser contact surfaces and dramatically improves temperature transfer.