ROG Strix Z590-A Gaming WiFi motherboard is designed with boosted power delivery and optimized cooling to cope with the demands of powerful 11th Generation Intel® Core™ Rocket Lake processors. Along with the latest Intel® Wi-Fi 6 and PCI Express® 4.0 M.2 for superfast transfer speeds and storage, Strix Z590-A Gaming WiFi features Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to ensure clear communication in any scenario. It also looks good, with a stunning silver and gray color scheme that complements the brushed-metal-finish on the heatsinks.
- Intel® LGA 1200 Socket for 11th and 10th Gen. Intel® Core ™, Pentium® Gold, and Celeron® Processors.
- DIY Friendly Design: M.2 Q-Latch, pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack™ and FlexKey.
- Optimal Power Solution: 14+2 power stages with ProCool II power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors.
- Optimized Thermal Design: VRM and aluminum I/O heatsink, three onboard M.2 heatsinks, including an M.2 backplate for the PCIe 4.0 M.2 slot.
- High-performance Networking: On-board Intel® WiFi 6 AX200 (802.11ax) and Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard.
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI™ 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 output, three M.2 slots, as well as USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 USB Type-C®.
- Intelligent Control: ASUS-exclusive AI Overclocking, AI Cooling, AI Networking and Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation to simplify setup and improve performance.
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB header and Gen 2 addressable headers.
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio: ALC4080 with Savitech SV3H712 amplifier, along with DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III.
- Renowned Software: Bundled 60 days AIDA64 Extreme subscription and intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard with integrated MemTest86.