Asus ROG Thor 1000P2-Gaming
The Quietest 1000W Power Supply Back with a vengeance, the second iteration of the ROG Thor 1000W Platinum wields cooling and component upgrades that make it the quietest PSU in its class*. And to compliment the latest high-end ROG motherboards and bring additional flair to beastly rigs, we've added a mirrored side panel that neatly frames the OLED display
- ROG Heatsinks ROG heatsinks have 2x more volume than traditional designs, facilitating lower temperatures, longer component lifespan, and extended 0dB operation.
- Axial-tech Fan Design A 135mm Axial-tech fan with PWM control delivers lower noise and keeps thermals in check.
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings The fan impeller spins on a dual ball bearing setup that will last up to twice as long as a sleeve bearing design.
- 0dB Technology To reduce noise output, the PWM-controlled fan shuts off entirely when the PSU load is 50% or below.
- Lambda A++ Certification Thor II cooling upgrades result in a coveted Lambda A++ noise rating, confirming the latest iteration wields menacing power in absolute stealth.
- 80 Plus Platinum Certification The ROG Thor 1000W Platinum II utilizes low-ESR Japanese capacitors to ensure efficient operation. These upgrades enable an 80 PLUS Platinum certification, which guarantees 89% efficiency at 100% load and 92% efficiency at 50% load. The increased efficiency results in less heat, reduces fan noise, and increases reliability.
- OLED Power Display The built-in OLED panel makes it easy to tune your system for best performance and efficiency.
- Aura Sync Customize the Aura ROG logo and/or add RGB lighting strips to accent your showcase build.
- Sleeved Cables A range of sleeved cables are bundled with Thor II, and we also provide a 20% CableMod discount.
- PCIe Gen 5.0 Ready Each ROG Thor 1000W Platinum II PSU is bundled with a 16-pin PCIe cable that can pipe up to 600W of power to PCIe Gen 5.0 graphics cards. Get ready for the future of power delivery.