Easy modification, maximum possibilities ASUS Mini PC PN51 is an ultracompact computer that delivers powerful performance for a wide variety of home and business applications – and is the worthy successor to the popular ASUS Mini PC 50. Featuring the latest AMD Ryzen™ 5000 mobile processor with Radeon™ Vega 7 graphics, plus support for high-speed 3200 MHz DDR4 memory, Mini PC PN51 is ready for demanding workloads, yet its diminutive size takes up minimal space on a desk and makes it suited for applications where traditional PCs won’t fit – from digital signage to home-theater setups.
- Performance ASUS Mini PC PN51 is powered by the latest AMD Ryzen 5000U mobile processor. Compared with traditional same-tier mobile processors this delivers a whole-system performance uplift of up to 20.2%, and an up to 58.2% improvement for daily multitask computing – ensuring smooth operations for everything you do.
- 4K resolution and quad-display support ASUS Mini PC PN51 supports up to four displays with 4K resolution through HDMI, DisplayPort over dual USB-C and a user-configurable port*, with no restriction** on the combination.
- Hyper - realistic 8K support ASUS Mini PC PN51 also supports stunning 8K UHD through DisplayPort 1.4* or Type-C DisplayPort, for detail that's 4 times greater than 4K or a remarkable 16X higher than traditional Full HD output. Specifically, PN51 will pump 8K visuals at up to 30 Hz via a single DisplayPort and at up to 60 Hz through DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++)**, bringing every image to life in breathtaking style.
- Serious graphics ASUS Mini PC PN51 features class-leading graphics performance, powered by AMD Radeon. In fact, PN51’s 6489 score in 3DMark 11 thrashes mini PCs powered by traditional CPUs by over 170%.
- Ready for any scenario ASUS Mini PC PN51 supports up to four video outputs, so it offers flexibility to handle all manner of multi-display setups. You’re also free to choose your own combination of ports, making PN51 suitable for almost any conceivable display scenario.
- Diverse applications With support for up to four 4K displays*, ASUS Mini PC PN51 can be used to build high-resolution signage walls at lounges, halls, exhibitions and retail stores, all powered from just one device – saving on both cost and maintenance. As well, PN51’s quad-display, microphone-array and IR-sensor support makes it easy to share information in workplaces, offices or conference rooms.
- Design Modern, space-saving chassis With a modern design featuring sleek lines and a stylish, brushed finish, ASUS Mini PC PN51 easily blends into home, office and retail environments. Compact and lightweight at 115 x 115 x 49 mm, and with a mere 0.62-liter volume, it can be placed almost anywhere and even attached to the back of a display with a VESA mount for a space-saving, all-in-one solution.
- Efficient SSD heatsink ASUS Mini PC PN51 also benefits from an integrated SSD heatsink that keeps the temperate of the M.2 drive below 70° C at idle. This helps ensure durability and reliability, potentially saving on maintenance costs.
- Connectivity High-speed connectivity ASUS Mini PC PN51 provides comprehensive connectivity with multiple ports, including dual USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C ports with DisplayPort 1.4 support and a configurable port* to support legacy devices, additional displays or multiple network connections. The configurable port offers the option of VGA, DisplayPort, COM or LAN connectivity, making it ideal for a variety of monitor types or legacy devices* – from barcode scanners to receipt printers. With such port versatility, PN51 is perfect for a wide range of business scenarios, including signage, point-of-sale (POS) systems and intelligent vending machines.
- Seamless media experiences ASUS Mini PC PN51 supports HDMI® CEC and has a built-in IR sensor*, allowing you to manage almost all your media devices, from audio and video playback to menu navigation, via a single remote control. PN51 also sets the standard for the best Windows 10 experience, with a dual-microphone array* that supports Microsoft Cortana – the personal digital assistant that helps you get things done easily. The array mic ensures accurate voice control, even in noisy conditions.
- Reactive cooling To ensure stable performance, ASUS Mini PN51 has dedicated thermal monitoring for the SSD. It also has numerous preset cooling policies to cater to a diverse variety of scenarios.
- Whole-system cooling: Fan speed is automatically adjusted according to the M.2 SSD temperature, achieving better heat dissipation. With previously models, only the CPU temperature was monitored.
- Multiple operating modes: Three thermal policies are offered in the BIOS, so you’re free to choose the one that best suits the usage situation.
- Energy savings Reduce environmental impact while lowering operating costs ASUS Mini PC PN51 has an energy-efficient design that reduces environmental impact while helping to lower operating costs. Eco-friendly ASUS Mini PCs are recipients of some of the industry's highest environmental certifications, including ENERGY STAR®. Specifically, PN51 consumes as little as 9 watts at idle. It is also whisper-quiet, generating just 21.9 dBA of noise at idle and 34.7 dB at full load.
- ASUS Business Manager The ASUS Business Manager software suite provides exclusive features for Mini PC PN51. Designed for businesses that lack adequate IT support, it simplifies the processes of management and maintenance.
- USB port management and administration security ASUS Mini PC PN51 offers UEFI-level management of USB ports, so they’re easy to selectively enable or disable. An admin password can also be applied to ensure that only authorized users are able to access the system’s security settings.
- Reliability Tested for perfection ASUS Mini PCs undergo rigorous noise, vibration, drop and thermal-shock tests to ensure they meet exacting ASUS standards and exceed industry requirements. Be confident that your ASUS Mini PC can cope with extreme conditions for extended periods, ranging from dry -40° C temperatures to humid and hot environments exceeding 60° C.