GB-BMCE-5105 (rev. 1.0)
Intel® Pentium® Silver and Celeron® Processor BRIX use the newest Intel® Pentium® Silver and Celeron® processors offer amazing video conferencing abilities, faster wireless connectivity, improved overall application and graphics performance, and long battery life. BRIX with Intel Pentium Silver and Celeron processor family delivers unmatched balance of performance, experience and value for education and entry level computing. The platform includes ultra-fast Wi-Fi , 4K media support, next-gen Intel UHD Graphics and improvements in security in your choice of platform and OS at a price point for users who want rich experiences at a great value.
- Latest Intel 10nm Pentium Silver/ Celeron Processor Performance Intel new generation of small processor is much more powerful than before. Thanks new 10nm manufacturing processing and new core/GPU architectures, user can benefit not only performance boost, but also enjoy high-detail of UHD contents never before. Overall system benchmark can be easily over 40% and UP. The USB Type-C™ is a new reversible connector that is loaded with useful features such as USB 3.0 support for 5 Gb/s transfer speed.
- Dual Storage Support New generation of BRIX can not only support newest PCI-e /SATA based M.2 SSD (1x2280), but also can be loaded with a traditional 2.5” HDD/SSD as well. It allows user to mixed dual storages at same time. Use M.2 SSD for faster boot up / load applications, and use large capacity HDD for all kind of media contents, files, documents without space limitation.
- DDR4 2933MHz Support GIGABYTE BRIX provides a 128-bit memory controller that supports DDR4 at up to 2933MHz. DDR4 is a type of synchronous dynamic random-access memory with a double data rate and high bandwidth interface. The primary advantages of DDR4 over its predecessor, DDR3, include higher module density and lower voltage requirements, coupled with higher data rate transfer speeds.
- VESA Support Bundled with a VESA bracket, the GIGABYTE BRIX™ can easily be mounted behind a monitor or HDTV, offering a simple and effective way to turn any VESA-compliant display or TV into a full-featured PC or digital signage unit.
- System Overview GIGABYTE BRIX mini PC with latest Intel 10nm Pentium Silver/ Celeron Processor offering tons useful I/O connectors. It offer up to 4 USB 3.1 ports with 1 newest USB Type-C, HD audio headphone/MIC inputs, plus a convenience HDMI 2.0+ mDP video output allow user to hook up any type of monitor. A gigabit ethernet speed up your internet/intranet connectivity.