Shadow Rock 3 White
The Shadow Rock 3 CPU heatsink offers an impressive 190W TDP cooling capacity with extremely quiet operation. Perfect for high performance systems above the norm at a good price.
- Impressive cooling power. The Shadow Rock 3 offers an impressive 190 W TDP capacity and is designed for those looking for high performance air cooling at a low noise level. The brushed aluminum cover with two-color printing adds a touch of elegance to this premium refrigerator.
- Only 24.4 dB (A) even at 100% PWM fan speed. The 120mm decoupled Shadow Wings 2's high-speed fan fins offer high pitch and low air resistance to ensure the best possible performance. This results in extremely quiet operation without compromising on robust cooling. They operate at just 24.4 dB (A) even at their maximum speed of 1600 rpm.
- Perfect for quiet air-cooled systems. Thanks to its asymmetrical construction, the Shadow Rock 3 can be installed on all common motherboards with space saving. This does not block the memory slots in front of the refrigerator.
- Maximization of thermal conductance . Thanks to Heatpipe Direct Touch (HDT) technology, heat from the CPU is absorbed directly by five high-performance 6mm nickel-plated copper thermosyphon tubes.
- Easy to install. The screwdriver be quiet! included in the scope of delivery helps to easily install the cooler and mounting kit to the base plate from the top. The installation process is easy to manage for all outlets.