The SW270C monitor with its 2K QHD technology can offer you a resolution twice better than Full HD resolution, which makes for you the smallest detail visible.
Besides, with SW270C monitor you will enjoy more realistic colors due to its 99% Adobe RGB space colors and it allows you to calibrate the screen through the Hardware.
- Excelent vision. You will see all the image details with its 2K QHD resolution and 2560 x 1440 pixels.
- Color precision. You could enjoy the truth colors of nature due to its 99% Adobe RGB space color, you will get a more realistic and representative color representation of the reality.
- Color Uniformity. With Uniformity technology from BenQ you will see the colors perfectly from one side of the screen to the other.
- 16 bits LUT 3D y Delta E ≤ 2. 16 bits LUT 3D technology allows you to make your own RGB colors mix. Delta E ≤ 2 gives you the truest and most representative view of the original image.
- Hardware Calibrator. Allows you to adjust the image processing chip in the monitor without being affected by graphic settings.
- Software Calibrator. "Palette Master Element". By using BenQ´s "Palette Master" software and a calibrator (not included), you can maintain the color performance of the moniter in its most optimal state. It´s compatible with X-rite and Dataolor calibrators.
- HDR10. This technology will allows you a preview of the HDR efects in order to get the perfect edit you are looking for.
- Control Hotkey Puck. With 3 buttons you will be able to chose between the differents RGB colors, besides you could navegate and modified menu options such as OSD, contrast or brightness without touching the monitor´s buttons.
- USB-C port. It offers you a high speed transmision of data, image or video.