Complete your order
Improved ergonomics for your gaming experience
Adjustable 2D armrest
A finish with premium materials. Built upon a sturdy structure covered with FOAM padding and first quality leatherette, with an aggressive design and carbon fiber texture finishes.
Class 4 piston
Drift chairs feature a class 4 gas piston, which makes them very resistant to great weight.
Nylon wheels and metal star base
A set of high-quality nylon wheels on a rigid star base provide great stability and ultra-smooth sliding.
Thanks to the solid Drift chairs' gas piston system, you can easily regulate and adjust the most suitable height for your playing or working space.
Up to 135 inclination degrees. Drift chairs have a firm and well padded backrest to recline on for resting, playing or working in the very most comfortable way.
Cervical and lumbar cushions
DRIFT chairs include both lumbar and cervical cushions to achieve the
best ergonomics and comfort, avoiding bad sitting positions or
unnecessary stress for your back.
- Armrest Adjustable | PU (polyurethane) faux leather padding
- Base; Type: star | Material: metal | Dimensions: 340mm
- Casters; Material: nylon | Number of spokes: 10 | Diameter: 60mm
- Gaslift; 80 mm gas piston | Class 4 | Trim included
- Functions; Rotating function | Reclining backrest | 90º - 135º adjustable backrest
- Cervical and lumbar cushions
- PU leather
- 50 x 54 x 125-134 cm (largo x ancho x altura)
- 21 kg / Supports up to 150 Kg