ASUS Mini PC PN63-S
Easy modification, maximum possibilities ASUS Mini PC PN63-S1 is an ultracompact computer that delivers powerful performance for a wide variety of home and business applications.
Featuring the latest 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors and support for high-speed 3200MHz DDR4 memory, Mini PC PN63-S1 is ready to take on demanding workloads, yet its diminutive size takes up minimal space on a desk and makes it suited for applications where traditional PCs won't fit, such as for digital signage or in a home theater. Wi-Fi 6E networking ensures stable, high-speed data transfers, even in crowded networking environments. *Product specification may vary by model and/or region.
- Performance ASUS Mini PC PN63-S1 is no lightweight when it comes to performance. It harnesses the power of the latest 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors combined with plenty of fast RAM, plus Intel® Iris® Xe and multiple storage combinations. There’s also an ultrafast PCIe® SSD to ensure fast boot times and rapid app loads.
- Flexibility Upgrade-friendly A convenient sliding chassis design lets you add or upgrade 2 x M.2 Slot & 1 x 2.5” HDD, support PCIe G4x4, PCIe G3x4, or memory in two easy steps using just a screwdriver. A bare-bones* option is also available, giving you maximum flexibility to customize your system.
- Performance Small and powerful 11th Gen Intel Core processors deliver outstanding performance and smooth computing power, while integrated Intel Iris® Xe graphics* enhance fast-moving visuals to enable Mini PC PN63-S1 to tackle intensive business operation with ease.
- Performance Improved Cooling Mini PC PN63-S1 has unique cooling features, including a large fan to boost airflow, a new thermal module with a heat pipe for better heat dissipation, and an aluminum heatsink for more efficient conductivity. In addition, the exclusive ASUS Anti-Dust Self-Cleaning System effectively removes dust to maintain a cleaner heatsink and prolong the lifecycle of the product. A cleaner system also leads to quieter fan performance.
- Triple storage design ASUS Mini PC PN63-S1 fits one Memory or 2 x M.2 Slot , and a 2.5-inch HDD, support PCIe G4x4, PCIe G3x4 letting you create your own custom storage solution with the balance of speed and capacity to fit your needs.
- Design Modern, space-saving design With a modern design featuring sleek lines and a stylish, brushed finish, ASUS Mini PC PN63-S1 easily blends into home, office and retail environments. Compact and lightweight at 120mm x 130mm x 58mm with a 0.9-liter volume, it can be placed almost anywhere and even attached to the back of a display with a VESA mount for a space-saving, all-in-one solution.
- Connectivity High speed data transmission ASUS Mini PC PN63-S1 provides comprehensive connectivity with multiple ports, including a front-mounted USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port and a configurable port* to support legacy devices, additional displays or multiple network connections. * Configurable port options may vary by model or region
Hyper-fast 2.5Gbps Networking
PN63-S1 next-generation 2.5GBase-T (2.5G) networking technology to deliver speeds of up to 2.5Gbps –2.5X faster than standard gigabit Ethernet. It enables ultra-fast 2.5Gbps network access for desktop PCs, so you can easily handle the most data-intensive tasks in your office or at home.
*Minimum Category 5e network cables (within 30m range) required for 2.5Gbps operation according to ASUS testing result.
- Energy savings Reduce environmental impact while lowering operating costs ASUS Mini PC PN63-S1 has an energy-efficient design that reduces environmental impact while helping to lower operating costs for your business. Eco-friendly ASUS mini PCs are recipients of some of the industry's highest environmental certifications, including Energy Star. Mini PC PN63-S1 consumes as little as 5.8W at idle. It is also whisper quiet, generating just 28.7 dBA of noise at idle and 37.9 dBA at full load.
- Longevity and manageability ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) The ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) program is an initiative designed to provide businesses with stable product supply and enhanced aftersales support. Each CSM ASUS Mini PC purchase entitles the customer to the ASUS Control Center IT-management software suite (CSM Edition, a $60 value)* that provides comprehensive control and monitoring. ASUS CSM products also include a stable roadmap and assured 36-month supply availability to ensure customers need not worry about material-supply gaps or extended supply.
- Reliability Tested for perfection ASUS mini PCs undergo rigorous noise, vibration, drop, and thermal shock tests to ensure they meet exacting ASUS standards and exceed industry requirements. Be confident that your ASUS mini PC can cope with extreme conditions, ranging from dry 0°C temperatures, to humid and hot environments up to 50°C for long periods of time*.