También te puede interesar
Corsair ML140 PWM
The Corsair ML fans provide quiet operation and excellent performance, thanks to magnetic levitation of the rotor and the owner of the design of the fan blades.
The innovative design is able to considerably increase both the static pressure and a flow of air, thanks to the very low friction of the magnetic levitation system.
Moreover, thanks to the 4-pin PWM connector is possible to adjust timely the fan rotation speed so as to manage the performance / noise ratio appropriately.
The PRO version includes in the package a set of silicone nose pads, interchangeable with optional sets of various colors (red, white and blue) that have the dual function to cancel the vibrations produced by the fan itself and beautify the fan, matching the color of nose pads to that of your system!
Finally, the LED version is equipped with 4 high-brightness LED inserted in the rotor of the fan, guaranteeing maximum brightness and uniform lighting along the translucent material blades.
- Suitable for : Computer case
- Fan diameter : 14 cm
- Rotational speed (min) : 400 RPM
- Rotational speed (max) : 2000 RPM
- Noise level (low speed) : 16 dB
- Noise level (high speed) : 37 dB
- Minimum airflow : 20 cfm
- Maximum airflow : 100 cfm
- Minimum air pressure : 0.2 mmH2O
- Maximum air pressure : 3 mmH2O
- Speed detection : Y
- Mean time between failures (MTBF) : 200000 h
- Number of fans : 2 fan(s)
Ports & interfaces
- Fan connector : 4-pin
- Rated current : 0.276 A
Weight & dimensions
- Width : 140 mm
- Depth : 25 mm
- Height : 140 mm