Venturi HP-14 PWM
High Pressure Venturi Series PWM Fans are optimized for high restriction airflow scenarios, making them an excellent choice for use on large heat sinks, radiators, or other highly restrictive scenarios.
- Designed with a variety of performance-boosting and noise-reducing features, these fans can move a staggering amount of air compared to other fans with the same minimal noise level.
- The HF-14 comes with two sets of solid rubber corners that dampen vibrations: one for standard 140mm (125mm) fan hole spacing and one for standard 120mm (105mm) hole spacing mm). Venturi High Flow Series fans are ideal for those looking for a perfect balance between high performance and low noise, built with high quality and resistant materials.
- Key features
- Made of high quality fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic polymer
- Innovative airflow, perfect for low restriction usage scenarios
- Aerodynamic stator struts reduce unwanted noise and turbulence
- Strategically placed notches on the blades further reduce and diffuse any hum produced when the blades pass the stator struts
- Trigger wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer that combats the elements that negatively affect performance, resulting in quieter operation.
- Smart PWM support starting at 400 RPM. With PWM control with a very wide speed range, starting at only 400 RPM (400 +/- 100 RPM), ideal for CPU heatsinks or radiators, where the motherboard can control the fan speed based on the CPU temperature.
- Ideal for CPU radiators or heatsinks
- Comes with a Y PWM cable, for connecting additional fans to a single PWM header on your motherboard or PWM fan controller