ARK: Survival Evolved
Stranded, naked, frozen and hungry on a mysterious island, you will have to hunt, harvest, craft items, farm and build shelters to survive. Use your cunning and prowess to kill, train, breed and ride the dinosaurs and primitive creatures that inhabit ARK. Join hundreds of players online or try to survive individually in an offline session.
- Capture and tame dinosaurs. Discover over 100 different dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures on the island, discover ways to tame them to usefully increase your tribe's dinosaur herd
- Above all, survive. As part of the game, you will have to find sources of food and water, as well as find safe places to protect yourself from the weather. If you go too far away, not only will you be exhausted, but hunger and thirst will quickly affect you The effects of the weather based on real-world weather conditions, so you should seek shelter from the rain and snow, while making the most of sunny days
- Harvest, hunt and build. Cut down trees and use them to build yourself a basic house, which you can quickly expand into a Jurassic farm Hunt for meat or stalk for plants or even grow your own garden
- Gather resources, customize everything. An extremely ingenious system invites you to combine and mix the materials you rescue from the island, while allowing you to modify the colors, textures, shapes and style of every aspect of the walls of your home, as well as the armor. , weapons and other elements of your character
- Explore the island. Solve the mystery of ARK as you explore this huge island; To do this, discover the Explorer's Agendas (full of keys) scattered everywhere. Make your way to become the supreme boss and discover why they left you on this island to live a Jurassic experience