Relive the stories of Westeros in the graphic adventure game based on the universe of the A Song of Ice and Fire novels. The entire first season of the series has been created so that you can experience it as if you were part of the world of the Seven Kingdoms.
You are one more member of House Forrester, a noble family from the north of Westeros. Ironrath is your home and a coveted key piece for its privileged position in the forests of Ironwood, source of the best wood in Westeros. Against the backdrop of the events of The War of the Five Kings, House Forrester is threatened with its survival and you are the only one who can prevent its demise.
- Based on the world, characters and events seen in the HBO series which, in turn, is based on the novels by George R. R. Martin (A Song of Ice and Fire).
- Composed of 6 episodes with texts in Spanish.
- Relationship between the game and the series: The events and characters of the series are intertwined with the game and have a great impact on House Forrester.
- Great physical resemblance between game characters and the actors who embody them in the television series.
- Up to 5 playable characters. This increase in the number of playable characters over other Telltale titles reflects the epic approach of Game of Thrones. It will also have to be taken into account by the player, because the actions of a character he controls can have consequences for the rest of House Forrester.
- Total immersion. Think carefully about your decisions, because in Game of Thrones, you either win or you die.