Valhalla Hills Definitive Edition
They have spent their entire lives in service to the gods of Asgard. They died an honorable death and have earned their place in the corridors of Valhalla. But when they knocked on the heavenly gates to receive their final reward, no one answered. Odin has turned his back on his people. And it's your fault.
In Valhalla Hills, you will play as Leko - Odin's youngest son, exiled to Midgard by his father for not meeting his expectations. More interested in building villages than looting them, he now finds himself far from home with a disgruntled band of recently deceased musclemen. There is only one thing you can do - you must guide your newfound companions to heavenly glory in the only way you know how.
Now, you must lead your band of outlawed Viking warriors through the mountainous region of Valhalla Hills, where a magical portal awaits to take you to your rightful place in the realm of the gods. But the journey is dangerous, and your Vikings will have to do one thing first ... survive!
Reach the portal at the top of each mountain, and shout your battle cry loud enough for the gods to hear you. If they don't give your people the reward they deserve, then with your ax, you will take it for them.
- Build and manage a thriving Viking settlement with more than 35 buildings
- Conquer the massive mountainside landscapes and face dangerous enemies such as Ice Giants, Lava Stalkers or Mummies.
- Play in snow-covered settings, barren sand dunes, fiery volcanoes, or gloomy caves.
- Includes Sands of the Damned and Mountains of Fire DLC, as well as an exclusive new map type - The Dwarf Cave.
- Randomly generated maps, day and night cycles, and a well-balanced economic system provide endless challenges and variety.