A split second can spell victory, which is why speed is key on the Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition keyboard. Equipped with Razer ™ Linear Optical Switches and a 1mm optical trigger, it also includes onboard memory and a compact design so you can execute winning plays in any scenario.
- Razer ™ Linear Optical Switches. Faster and more sensitive pulsations. Enjoy immediate response with 1mm optical activation, as each pulse is registered by a beam of light, ensuring an immediate advantage in any competition.
- Double injection PBT keys. More robust and textured matte finish. With a double layer of PBT for added resistance, these keys are designed to maintain their texture in situations of intensive training and competitive use.
- Integrated memory. Take your settings with you. You'll be ready for action using the 5 configuration profiles on the onboard memory or custom settings via cloud storage.
- Compact format. Mobility and comfort. The compact, keypad-less design allows for easier maneuverability and positioning to help you find your ideal position.
- Detachable Type C cable. Hassle-free installation and storage. Plug in your keyboard and play instantly as you go from tournament to tournament. The safety lock keeps the cable connected throughout the game.
- 100 million keystroke lifespan. Greater reliability. Razer ™ Linear Optical Switches have a market leading durability of 100 million keystrokes, and are designed to withstand the rigors of training and competitive play.
- Razer ™ Linear Optical Switches. Execution worthy of champions. Nothing is faster than the speed of light; That is why we have designed a switch that registers pulsations by means of a beam of light. Razer ™ Linear Optical Switches feature 1mm optical activation so you can execute your movements instantly.