Gigabyte AORUS WATERFORCE 280
The AORUS WATERFORCE series is a high-performance CPU liquid cooler series specially designed for gaming computers. AORUS ARGB lighting design with Intelligent detection can display the CPU temperature through ARGB lighting display, user can easily monitor the system status.
- ROTATABLE DESIGN 330 degrees manual rotatable design. Free to adjust your preferred orientation.
- WATER TUBE DIAMETER ENLARGE Tube diameter 5.1 mmØ enlarge to 7.8 mmØ, raise up 37 % water flow and make heat dissipate quicker and more efficient.
- ERAMIC AXIS LONGER LIFE TIME Ceramic axis has longer life time (376,715hrs) compared to traditional metal axis. Also, It is more durable and has anti-corrosion properties.
- AORUS SILENT FANS EFFICIENT HEAT-DISSIPATING Through extensive testing, AORUS have developed the most synergistic 140mm fan blade design to go with the 280mm radiator. It will deliver the most efficient heat dissipation while maintaining the lowest noise levels, even at the maximum speeds.
- GRAPHENE NANO LUBRICANT FAN STRUCTURE Graphene nano lubricant in the sleeve bearing fan reduces the noise levels while extending the life of the fan by 2.1x (73,500hrs), matching the life of double ball bearing design while being quieter.
- UNIQUE FAN BLADE DESIGN The 140mm dynamic adjusting fan provides the silent operation. The airflow is spilt by the triangle fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface, effectively enhancing the airflow by over the traditional fans.
- SYNCHRONIZE MORE AORUS FANS LIGHTING Each AORUS fan provide ARGB male and female header. User can connect more AORUS fans synchronize lighting pattern create cool and uniform lighting system.
- CABLE ARRANGEMENT Fan and LED cables have been moved to the side of radiator .More easy and quick way to connect the fans.
- RGB Fusion 2.0 All-new RGB LED Design. RGB Fusion 2.0 Software allows users to control the lighting patterns on the AORUS Falcon logo and fan blades and enables lighting synchronization with peripherals so that users can showcase their own style.