Asus GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ EVO 8GB GDDR6
The ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER EVO 8GB GDDR6 is stacked with more CUDA cores than its predecessor and paired with a host of features for a truly top-tier gaming experience.
Gargantuan power delivery provides the muscle to push overclocking boundaries, while cooling that's honed to perfection keeps the spotlight squarely on Turing's performance.
And with an arsenal of utilities that allow you to customize and tweak this extreme hardware, everything AAA gaming has to offer is yours for the taking.
- Aura Sync. The ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER comes with Aura RGB lighting on the cover and back plate. With Aura Sync software you can completely customize the appearance of your gaming station, synchronize lighting with the rhythm of music, change its color according to the temperature or select from a wide variety of effects and static patterns. So when assembling your gear, be sure to choose components that bear the Aura Sync logo.
- Stealth mode. Sometimes what you want is to turn off all the lights. For that reason this graphic comes with a stealth mode button. Press it and you will go from being a master of the RGB universe to a stealthy ninja.
- NVIDIA® G-SYNC ™ technology. Thanks to NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ technology this graphic offers an extraordinary variable refresh experience. Enjoy triple A games without jerks or that the image is choppy.
- Axial-tech fan. Designed for our high-end ROG graphics, these fans feature larger blades and a locking ring that increases downward air pressure. Its increased efficiency allows the PSU to cool at low RPMs, resulting in a quieter system and longer component life.
- 0 dB technology. A built-in controller completely stops the fans while the GPU temperature stays below 55 degrees Celsius. Once the temperature exceeds that threshold, the fans automatically activate.
- Two BIOS. With Performance mode the fans rotate freely to cool the graphics to the maximum. Silent mode maintains the same power settings, but uses a less aggressive curve that reduces noise in the mid-temperature range. GPU Tweak II allows you to adjust everything to detail.
- Auto-Extreme technology. Auto-Extreme technology is a manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry. Auto-Extreme allows the different components to be welded in one pass, reducing the thermal stress of the components and avoiding the use of aggressive chemicals. The result is less impact on the environment, reduced energy consumption during manufacturing and a more reliable product.
- Super Alloy Power II. To manage the workloads associated with different applications and games, the Turing ™ architecture requires a power system capable of meeting instantaneous power changes. Push performance beyond the limit set with premium capacitors, DrMOS amps, and alloy chokes.
- MaxContact technology. MaxContact is a technology that manages to duplicate the surface in contact with the GPU thanks to a diffuser manufactured with a high precision machining process. The result is a more efficient heat transfer.
- Reinforced structure. A metal support that prevents the PCB from bending.
- GPU Tweak II. ASUS GPU Tweak II takes graphics card performance to the next level. This utility allows you to manipulate parameters such as the frequencies of the GPU cores and memory, the voltages, fans and much more, in addition to monitoring everything in real time from an overlay interface that you can customize as you like. GPU Tweak II gives you all the controls you need to get the most out of your graphics card.
- ASUS FanConnect II. ASUS FanConnect II includes two 4-pin hybrid connectors that can be connected to PWM and DC ventilation systems. In this way, the connected fans can take as reference both CPU and GPU temperatures, acting as required by the conditions of the hottest component. Comprehensive adjustment options allow you to balance cooling and noise.