MSI Radeon RX5700 XT 8
MSI is proud to officially announce AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 series, which includes the New Gaming RDNA Architecture - New register units, directions more qualified for special visualizations, and staggered store pecking order for incredibly diminished idleness and exceedingly responsive gaming. With DirectX® 12 technology, you get blazingly quick execution, higher frames per second, and reduced latency. The AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 Series graphics cards include several powerful new features and capabilities to deliver superior 1440p gaming experiences.
- Ground-breaking RDNA gaming architecture. Developed starting from the earliest stage predominant execution, versatility, and power effectiveness, it includes another PC unit configuration enhanced for improved proficiency, and a multi-level cache hierarchy designed intended to reduce delay, higher transfer speed, and lower power. It additionally incorporates a streamlined graphics pipeline that is improved for performance-per-clock and high clock speeds. With up to 1.25X higher execution per-clock2 and up to 1.5X higher execution per-watt3 compared with the last generation Designs Center Straightaway (GCN) engineering, RDNA gives the computational drive to empower exciting, vivid gaming by improving explosions, material science, lighting impacts, and by conveying liquid, high-framerate gaming experiences.
- Radeon Image Sharpening (RIS) - restores clarity to in-game images that have been softened by other post-process effects. RIS combines with GPU uspcaling to provide sharp visuals at fluid frame rates on very high-resolution displays, and works across DirectX® 9, 12, and Vulkan® titles.
- FidelityFX - features Contrast-Adaptive Sharpening (CAS) that draws out detail in low-contrast areas while minimizing artifacts caused by typical image sharpening routines. Developers plan to integrate CAS into a number of popular games, and Unity Technologies plans to integrate it into its real-time 3D development platform.
- Radeon™ Anti-Lag - revised for eSports, Radeon™ Anti-Lag improves competitiveness by decreasing input-to-display response times by up to 31 percent, delivering an experience similar to higher framerates.
- MSI Afterburner: MSI Afterburner is the world's most recognized and widely used graphics card Overclocking software. It gives you full control of your graphics card and enables you to monitor your system's key metrics in real-time. Afterburner gives you a free performance boost for a smooth in-game experience thanks to higher FPS. The latest version of Afterburner will support the brand new RADEON™ RX 5700 graphics cards.