FILL YOUR NAS WITH RED. THEN FILL IT WITH AWESOME
With drives up to 10TB, the WD Red drive is built for single-bay to 8-bay NAS systems and packs the capacity to store your precious data in one powerhouse unit.
- Cooler Temperatures . By reducing power consumption, the operating temperature of your NAS stays cool. With a lower temperature in your system, you can create a more reliable solution for your NAS.
- Built for NAS Compatibility. WD Red drives with NASware technology are purpose-built to balance performance and reliability in NAS and RAID environments.
- Desktop Drive vs. WD Red Drive. A desktop hard drive is not typically tested and designed for NAS environments. WD Red has features such as NAS compatibility, increased reliability and more.
- WD RED. BUILT FOR NAS. Equip your NAS with WD Red hard drives and enjoy streaming your media, backing up your PCs, sharing your files, and managing your digital content quickly and easily.
- 3D Active Balance Plus. Helps to ensure your data is protected from excessive vibration and noise in a NAS or RAID environment. This dual-plane balance control maintains your drive’s performance over time.
- Premium Support and a 3-year Limited Warranty. Confidently upgrade to the best in NAS drive performance with the assurance of a 3-year limited warranty and world-class support services included with every WD Red drive.
- 24/7 Reliability. Since your NAS system is always on, a highly reliable drive is essential for long term reliability. Desktop drives are not designed and tested in 24x7 conditions, which is a foundation of WD Red NAS hard drives.
- EXCLUSIVE TECHNOLOGY. Seamless integration, robust data protection and optimal performance for NAS systems under heavy demand.