SkyHawk Surveillance 3.5"
The SkyHawk unit is the world's first unit specifically designed for video surveillance systems. Designed for DVR and NVR systems to support uninterrupted workloads and up to 64 HD cameras, these drives feature the enhanced ImagePerfect solution to minimize frame dropouts and include SkyHawk Health Management (SHM).
Enjoy long-term peace of mind with a limited product warranty protection plan and included three years of Rescue data recovery services for data recovery.
- ImagePerfect firmware is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in 24×7 surveillance workloads 1 that record video from 64 HD cameras.
- SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery options. Included is RAID RapidRebuild, which provides 3× faster volume rebuilds over traditional RAID rebuilds.
- RV sensors built in allow drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, giving customers the flexibility to scale their systems when more storage is needed.
- ATA streaming support enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- 1 M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
- Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
- Unparalleled data protection with an optional 2-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan, providing access to Seagate's secure labs with industry-leading data recovery success rates.