Dark Rock TF 2
Dark Rock TF 2 offers maximum cooling performance even under extreme overclocking conditions and virtually inaudible operation.
- Extreme cooling capacity. Thanks to its dual tower design, this heatsink is a true cooling marvel at 230W TDP, perfect for the extreme conditions found on overclocked CPU gaming PCs that require a TopFlow cooler. Its design provides ideal cooling for the CPU as well as nearby components.
- Virtually inaudible operation. With a 135mm funnel-shaped Silent Wings 3 as the top fan, the Dark Rock TF 2 offers maximum cooling capacity. Like the other Silent Wings fan, it features advanced fluid dynamic mounts, smooth-running 6-pole motors, and up to nine fins with optimized airflow. The noise is only 27.1 dB (A) even at 100% PWM fan speed. Anti-vibration rubber parts on the cooling fins of the heatsink dampen noise even more.
- High performance thermosyphon tubes. The Dark Rock TF 2 features six high performance copper thermosyphon tubes. They transport heat to optimal locations on the cooling fins. The special black coating with ceramic particles allows perfect heat transfer.
- Ingenious, space-saving design. The Dark Rock TF 2 includes two aluminum heatsinks installed to save memory space with a height of 49mm. It can be installed directly with two fans, but a single fan assembly is also possible allowing greater space savings and even quieter operation.
- Brushed aluminum cover. The all-black design in combination with the brushed aluminum cover gives this high-end refrigerator a touch of elegance that makes it look great in any system