FURY Beast DDR5 16GB 6000 Mhz CL 40
Kingston FURY™ Beast DDR5 memory brings the latest cutting-edge technology for next-gen gaming platforms. Taking speed, capacity and reliability even further, DDR5 arrives with an arsenal of enhanced features, like on-die ECC (ODECC) for improved stability at extreme speeds, dual 32-bit subchannels for increased efficiency and an on-module power management integrated circuit (PMIC) to provide juice where it’s needed most. Superior speed advancements with double the banks from 16 to 32 and double the burst length from 8 to 16 take DDR5 memory, your gaming experience and your overall system applications to the next level of performance. Whether you’re pushing the limits in your gaming with the most extreme settings, live streaming at 4K+ or pushing large animations and 3D rendering, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 memory is the level-up needed, while seamlessly bridging style and unleashing performance. Additionally, it utilises Intel® XMP 3.0, a new overclock spec that includes two customisable profiles for speeds and timings.
- Greater starting speed performance With an aggressive starting speed at 4800MHz, DDR5 is 50% faster than DDR4.
- Improved stability for overclocking On-die ECC (ODECC) helps maintain data integrity to sustain the ultimate performance while you push the limits!
- Increased efficiency Boosted by double the banks and burst length and two independent 32-bit subchannels, DDR5’s exceptional handling of data shines with the latest games, programs and demanding applications.
- Intel® XMP 3.0-Ready and Certified Advanced pre-optimised timings, speed and voltage for overclocking performance and save new user-customisable profiles using a programmable PMIC.
- Qualified by the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers Tested and approved so you can build and upgrade with confidence on your preferred motherboard.
- Low-profile heat spreader Newly designed heat spreader combines bold styling and prodigious cooling functionality.