MAG CORELIQUID P240
REBELLIOUS AND DISCREET The MAG CORELIQUID P Series liquid coolers' water block is not the typical design you frequently see in the market today. It is modest and discreet, but with great quality. It is split into four pieces of unique diamond-cut areas, with three constructed in piano black and the last one featuring our proud MSI logo emblem.
- LGA 1700 COMPATIBLE The MAG CORELIQUID P Series liquid cooler provides out of box support for LGA 1700.
- RADIATOR PUMP DESIGN The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction. Additionally, placing the pump into the radiator also increases the pump's life expectancy by moving it away from the heat source.
- HIGH THERMAL DISSIPATION A split pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat, cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop.
- PUMP MOTOR RESONANCE ELIMINATION A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation. EVAPORATION PROOF TUBING Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior.
- EXTENSIVE COMPATIBILITY Stylish yet built for flexibility, the MAG CORELIQUID P Series has been designed with a secure installation bundle with compatibility on a number of Intel and AMD motherboards.