With the Alphacool Eisbaer LT, you get a high-performance compact water cooling system that’s barely inferior to its bigger brother, the Eisbaer AIO.
At first glance, the Eisbaer LT looks like a typical CPU AIO solution, but a closer look elevates the Eisbaer LT far above the competition. Thanks to its copper radiator and cooling block, its cooling power is enormous, and the quick connectors and custom water cooling components make it easy to expand on. On top of that, you have product options that can connect to the Eisbaer LT without needing to be refilled at all – such as external radiators, prefilled radiators, and graphics card coolers. The portfolio is constantly expanding.
- Cooler and pump. The cooler bottom is made entirely of copper and has an ultra-fine cross slot structure. Thanks to those cross slots and a sophisticated nozzle system, heat is absorbed extremely fast and transferred away from the CPU. The built-in DC-LT Ultra Ceramic Low Noise pump is an extremely quiet pump that Alphacool has used in many products. The pump is much stronger than what you’d usually find in AIOs. It can also be throttled with the optional 7V adaptor, decreasing the already low noise generation even further. The pump casing is very flat and the aluminium cap gives it a clean, elegant look.
- Fittings. Alphacool relies on the standard DIY fittings you’d find in any standard water cooling system. Components are made entirely of high-quality brass and use a G1/4” thread. This means fittings can be exchanged easily, just like in a standard system. Maybe you want different tubing or want to switch over to HardTubes – your options are wide open.
- Quick connectors. The Eisbaer LT’s quick connectors make it compatible with all other Eisbaer Ready products, like the Eiswolf GPX-Pro cooler or the Eiswand external radiator. Both products use the same pump – perfect for quickly and easily expanding the cooling loop. Alternatively, you can use the Extension Set or Alphacool HF Quick Connectors (available separately) to integrate other components into the system.
- Tubing. The compact but standard 11/8mm tubing size was Alphacool’s go-to here. The tubing uses anti-kink springs in order to prevent kinks in the tubing. This makes it easy to lay tubing even in tight spaces, meaning the Eisbaer LT is easy to install even in compact cases.
- Radiator. Alphacool has integrated a brand-new 25mm-thin Ultra-Slim Radiator. Unlike most AIO systems, Alphacool’s radiator is not made of cheap aluminium, but rather high-quality copper. With twice the heat capacity, copper significantly increases the radiator’s cooling performance. This is especially noticeable when you reach the performance limits of a radiator. While temperatures in aluminium radiators progressively rise fairly early, copper radiators can keep the temperature stable for much longer.
- Fans. The Eiswind fans were specially designed for use in radiators and provide very high static pressure to force cool air through the radiator’s cooling fins. Both fans can be regulated via PWM over an enormous range of 550 to 1700 RPM. A PWM Y-adapter is included with the Eisbaer LT, so both fans can be connected to a PWM connection on your motherboard or a separate fan controller.