MSI MAG CORELIQUID 360R
- Rotary head. Mount the cold plate in any orientation, rotate the lock head up to 270 degrees and hold it upright.
- Radiator with pump design. The pump has been integrated into the radiator to muffle sound and reduce noise. In addition, placing the pump on the radiator also increases the life expectancy of the pump by moving it away from the heat source.
- Eliminate resonance from the motor pump. A durable three-phase motor in the pump core generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- High thermal dissipation. A divided path through the radiator quickly dissipates heat, the cooled liquid is pumped back into the circuit.
- Evaporation proof piping. Constructed of three layers of mesh plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior.
- DIY 2.0 - Integrated with the system environment. Connects and syncs MSI coolers and cases with strategically located locations on the pin head, including a dedicated pump fan head.
- More silent. The noise level of the MAG CORELIQUID 360R is significantly lower than that of the competition by 10%.
*check the characteristics in the technical specifications section.