XPG Spectrix D50 DDR4 16GB 3200HZ CL20
Reaching speeds of up to 4133MHz and sporting a maximum capacity of 3GB, the XPG SPECTRIX D50 is a monster of a memory module. It also has looks to kill with an elegant geometric styling and a stunning triangular RGB light bar.
- Blazing Fast. Made with only the highest quality chips and PCBs, the D50 provides ultimate stability, reliability, and speeds of up to 4133MHz. What’s more, it supports the latest Intel and AMD platforms.
- Solid Construction. The D50 sports a solidly constructed 1.95mm-thick metal heatsink that not only offers excellent durability, but also projects an air of strength and high performance.
- Elegant Geometric Styling. The D50 features a clean and elegant exterior with simple geometric lines and a triangular RGB panel that fits in perfectly with the modules overall design.
- RGB Your Way. With the XPG RGB Sync app or a RGB software from a major motherboard brand, switch between three RGB modes - Static, Breathing, and Comet. In addition to the three modes, you can also set it to Music mode to sync with your favorite jams.
- Supports Intel XMP 2.0. The D50 supports Intel XMP 2.0 for hassle-free and stable overclocking without the need to go into BIOS.