The Define 7 XL sets a new standard for what you should expect from a full tower case in terms of modularity, flexibility and ease of use.
- Plenty of room for massive builds - Use the Open Layout for more headroom and gargantuan water-cooling with radiators up to 480 mm in front or top and 280 mm in the base - Spacious, extensively adaptable dual-layout interior easily accommodates large motherboards up to E-ATX and SSI-EEB - Two 5.25” ODD bays can be converted to an additional front fan mount with filtered louver covering - Ventilated PSU shroud with two-part removable cover - Ultra-slim Nexus+ 2 fan hub connects up to three PWM fans and six 3-pin fans
- Superlative storage possibilities - Mount up to 18 HDD/SSDs plus five SSDs in the Storage Layout (6 HDD/SSD trays + 2 SSD brackets + 2 multi-brackets included) - Detachable PSU cable shield and integrated cable guides with Velcro straps further simplify cable management behind the board - Sturdy new HDD cage design with vibration damped trays - 13 pass-through holes with ten rubber grommets and two removable covers make for clean cable routing regardless of motherboard size
- Airflow and cooling - Outstanding cooling capacity with a total of 9 x 140 mm or 11 x 120 mm fan mounts and three preinstalled Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans - Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters with full PSU coverage and convenient front access - The two 5.25" ODD bays can be converted to an additional front fan mount with filtered louver covering
- Exceptionally silent Silence-optimized construction with industrial sound-damped front, top, and side panels.
- USB Type-C USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with fast charging support and speeds up to 10Gbps.
- SSI-EEB Easily holds your SSI-EEB motherboard.
- Moduvent Top panel effortlessly swaps from sound damped solid steel to filtered ventilation.
- Versatile new Multibracket The included Multibrackets lets you convert any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount.