PhotoVue Photographer Professional Monitor with 24 inch, 1920x1200, Adobe RGB |SW240
- 99% Adobe RGB . See the true colors of nature! Adobe RGB color space offers a greater range of color reproduction for shades of blue and green, resulting in a more realistic color representation for outdoor and nature photography.
- 10-bit Color Display . Enjoy the smoothest color gradations on a 10-bit display which shows more than one billion colors.
- 14-Bit 3D LUT and Delta E ≤ 2 . The 14-bit 3D Look Up Table (LUT) improves RGB color blending accuracy, resulting in impeccable color reproduction. Having Delta E≤2 in both Adobe RGB and sRGB color spaces gives you the truest and most representative view of the original image.
- Hardware Calibration . Hardware calibration allows you to adjust the image processing chip in the monitor without changing the graphics card output data. It keeps images consistent with its original copies without being affected by graphic settings.
- Palette Master Element Calibration Software . With the use of Palette Master Element and a calibrator, you can tune and maintain the color performance of the monitor at its most optimal state.
- Professionally Factory-Calibrated for Supreme Colour Accuracy . Each BenQ Designer Monitor is individually factory-calibrated upon production to assure precise Delta-E and Gamma performance. Calibration results are validated against industry colour standards to deliver the truest and most representative view of original content.