ASUS 27" VZ279HE
- Exquisite ultra-slim, frameless design. ASUS VZ279Q has a space-saving design with an ultra-slim profile that measures a mere 7mm at its thinnest point. Its frameless design makes it perfect for almost-seamless multi-display setups that give you an even greater degree of immersion. An advanced high-performance IPS panel gives you an astonishing 80,000,000:1 contrast ratio and wide 178° viewing angles. In addition, ASUS Eye Care technology ensures a comfortable viewing experience.
- Ultra-slim 7mm profile. VZ279Q takes up very little desktop space and fits well in any setting, its ultra-slim profile measures just 7mm at its thinnest point.
- Perfect for multi-display setups. Whether you're playing games, watching a movie, or getting some work done, VZ279Q's frameless design means two or three monitor setups are virtually seamless, giving you a panoramic display for an even greater degree of immersion.
- Protect your eyes with ASUS Eye Care technology. The TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Blue Light Filter protects you from harmful blue light, and you can easily access its four different filter settings via a hotkey. VZ279Q has undergone stringent performance tests and has been certified by TÜV Rheinland laboratories, a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services, to be flicker-free and to emit low blue light levels.
- Flicker-free Technology. It's time to say goodbye to those tired, strained eyes. VZ279Q features TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Flicker-Free technology to reduce flicker for a comfortable viewing experience. This technology helps minimize instances of eyestrain and other damaging ailments, especially when you spend long, countless hours in front of a display watching favorite videos.
- Wide 178° viewing angles. VZ279Q has an advanced high-performance IPS panel that provides an astonishing 80,000,000:1 contrast ratio and wide 178°viewing angles. This LED-backlit display covers the entire sRGB color space — ensuring extremely accurate color reproduction for professional-grade photo and video editing, or for home entertainment.