The excellence of the LG 27CN650W-AC Monitor adds value to the work environment with better performance and lower costs than a conventional PC device. With an advanced quad-core processor and a powerful system memory option, it will help you complete your work faster and easier than ever.
- 27 "IPS Full HD display. True colors at any angle. The LG Full HD display with IPS technology offers clearer and more consistent true color. Provides visual comfort for viewing graphs and reports with others, presenting clear images from any angle.
- LG Cloud Device Manager. It is LG's cloud device optimized management software. When installed on cloud devices with the Windows 10 IoT operating system, the devices are centrally managed and controlled to improve work efficiency and reduce the total cost of ownership.
- Support for up to 2 displays. The most productive workstation. LG 27CN650W supports dual displays with UHD resolution up to 4K. With the most flexibility for multiple monitor setup options, you can get more done in less time. * The 27CN650W display supports resolution up to Full HD (1920 x 1080).
- USB Type-C ™. With a single USB Type-C ™ connection, it delivers high-resolution images up to 4K and transmits data with faster transfer speeds at the same time.
- Multiple interfaces. DisplayPort, USB Type-C ™, USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, SFP Ready, HDMI, Headphones and USB 2.0.
- Pop-up type Full HD webcam. Improved usability and security. With built-in security-enhanced pop-up Full HD webcam and built-in speaker for hosting multiple meetings and video conferences.
- Fanless design. Quiet and profitable. The fanless design increases the lifespan of the LG 27CN650W and also reduces replacement costs. Low noise and heat provide a pleasant office environment, and lower power consumption reduces administration costs.
- Ergonomic design. Smart workspace. You can create a comfortable workspace with versatile screen tilt, height, pivot and swivel adjustments. Introducing one-click support, it saves you time and reduces wasted work for setting up multiple thin clients.