Samsung 23,5" curvo LC24RG50FQUXEN
Samsung has led the market of curved monitors since 2015 introduced the first, becoming the number one market share, and the first choice among consumers seeking monitors with these characteristics.
- Immerse yourself in the Curve: The leader in curved monitors. Immerse yourself in your games with the deep curvature of the 1800R monitor. A screen that allows you to concentrate the maximum so that you win more times. You will play longer with less eyestrain.
- Fast and fluid image: The action looks sharp and fluid at all times. Its refresh rate of 144 Hz allows you to play with advantage even in the most demanding games. Find the enemy instantly and perceive the small changes that make the difference. The refresh rate can easily be changed to 60 Hz, 100 Hz or 120 Hz.
- Exclusive for gamers: Play with the perfect configuration. Game mode optimally adjusts black gamma levels, contrast, sharpness and color for all types of games. The low input latency mode minimizes the delay between your control or keyboard and the screen. The virtual crosshair centers the target on the screen so you can attack the enemy more accurately.
- Perfect action: The broken games are over. FreeSync technology eliminates image jumps for an exceptionally smooth and fast game. The dynamic adaptation refresh rate ensures that even the most complex game scenes look smooth.
- Restful Eyes, More Victories: Play longer. The Eye Saver Mode minimizes the emission of blue light to relax your eyesight even over extended periods. Flicker Free technology constantly eliminates the annoying blinking on the screen so you can play without distractions or eyestrain.
- Go in the dark: They will have nowhere to hide. The amazing 3000: 1 contrast ratio allows you to see dangerous objects or enemies with greater clarity. The blacks are deeper, the whites are brighter and the levels of shadows multiply. When the enemy hides in the dark, you will be able to find him quickly before it is too late.