BenQ SW321C 32''
Enrich your palette with 99% coverage of the Adobe RGB color space and see the true colors of nature. BenQ SW321C meets high color standards by covering 99% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB / Rec.709, and 95% DCI-P3 / Display P3, resulting in more color rendering realistic for outdoor and nature photography.
- Color accuracy to reproduce original images. The 16-bit lookup table (LUT) improves RGB color mixing precision, resulting in flawless color reproduction and the Delta E ≤ 2 in Adobe RGB and sRGB color space represent the truest view and representative of the original image.
- Color consistency presented in every detail. Exceeding industry color standards, BenQ has dedicated itself to improving and developing its technologies to achieve a higher level of color accuracy in every detail.
- Uniformity technology. Achieved through a delicate process using high-precision devices to meticulously adjust color and brightness in hundreds of sub-regions across the entire screen, BenQ's Uniformity technology delivers accurate colors across the entire screen from corner to corner for experiences truly authentic and consistent display.
- Uniform color, convenient monitor use. On each production line, BenQ has used a well-prepared instrument to ensure that monitors on different production lines display color at the same level of precision. Photographers will perceive consistent color when working on dual monitors
- Hardware calibration allows you to adjust the monitor's internal image processing chip without changing the graphics card output data, allowing displayed images to be true to the original content and not affected by graphics card settings.
- Show each splendid scene in detail. More and more photographers are using digital cameras to capture the moment and preserve any remarkable episode in life. The BenQ SW321C adopts HDR and supports various video formats to dynamically play back your vivid moments.
- HDR brings you the most dynamic footage. The SW321C supports both HDR10 and HLG formats so videographers can preview the HDR effect of video content during the editing process, ensuring desirable results for your final work.
- Streamline your workflow to recreate the moment. A perfect photo is not made in a single step, but takes a whole process, from shooting, until the image is printed, through the retouching work. BenQ has developed specialized features to facilitate a smooth workflow from touch-up to printing. This streamlined workflow will streamline the touch-up process with intuitive layouts and simplify the printing process with a simulated preview before printing. So you can make the moment immortalized with authentic colors.
- The SW321C has a panel that effectively reduces reflected light and screen glare, offering a preview that is true to what you will see on paper.
- A specially designed detachable shading hood can effectively reduce monitor screen glare due to ambient lighting for exceptional color accuracy.
- Advanced black and white mode. Color photos are displayed in an enhanced black and white film effect. Select one of three black and white settings to preview your photos before making adjustments.
- GamutDuo mode. Photo preview is enabled to present the same image in two color gamuts side by side for further comparison.