También te puede interesar
Asus PRIME B450M-A II
Tune It Your Way
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime B450M II motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings to perfectly match the way you work – maximizing your productivity.
The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers
An intuitive Advanced mode offered via the UEFI lets you take complete control. A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various Advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
Quick and Simple Setup
EZ mode displays vital settings and stats and also offers guided wizards, drag-and-drop functionality, and one-click application of important settings — all to help you get your rig up and running in no time.
Cool to the Core
Prime B450M II series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
VRM Heatsink and Thermal Pads
A VRM heatsink with underneath thermal pad improves heat transfer from the MOSFETs for better cooling performance.
Cooler by Design
Prime B450M-A II is engineered with an array of hybrid fan headers and features comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert 2+ software or via the UEFI BIOS, ensuring your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
Build on a Solid Foundation
Prime B450M II motherboard provides all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
PCIe 3.0 M.2 (up to 32 Gbps)
Achieve speed with onboard M.2
M.2 Slot supports up to 22110 and data-transfer speed up to 32Gbps via x4 PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth. It‘s the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, providing fast access to data.
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
Numerous USB ports support high-end rigs loaded with peripherals, including two rear-panel USB Type-A connectors with fast USB 3.2 Gen 2 connectivity for compatible cases.
Little Things Make a Big Difference
Prime B450M II series adds the nuanced details that improve every experience, from exclusive codecs that provide pristine audio quality to intuitive RGB lighting controls that let you customize your system to create a unique personal look.
Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio
Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you've ever experienced.
Outshine the Competition
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for RGB LED strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Fortified PCIe slot prevents damage
SafeSlot Core is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot. Featuring a fortified design that's anchored to the motherboard by a special hook, SafeSlot Core provides 1.6x stronger retention and 1.3x greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots.
World-class circuit-protecting power design
An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your motherboard from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection
Short-circuit damage prevention
Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
Stainless-Steel Back I/O
3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide have a lifespan that's three times longer than ordinary panels.
Pumped-up throughput 2.5X higher surge tolerance
ASUS LANGuard is a hardware-level network protection feature that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput and ensure a more reliable connection.
- Processor manufacturer : AMD
- Processor socket : Socket AM4
- Compatible processor series : AMD Ryzen 3, AMD Ryzen 5, AMD Ryzen 7, 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen 9
- Maximum number of SMP processors : 1
- Supported memory types : DDR4-SDRAM
- Number of memory slots : 4
- Supported memory clock speeds : 2133,2400,2666,2800,3000,3200,3300,3400,3466,3600,3733,3866,4000,4400 MHz
- Maximum internal memory : 128 GB
- Memory channels : Dual-channel
- ECC : Y
- Supported storage drive interfaces : Serial ATA III
- Supported storage drive types : HDD & SSD
- Parallel processing technology support : Not supported
- USB 2.0 connectors : 2
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) connectors : 1
- Number of SATA III connectors : 6
- S/PDIF out connector : Y
- Audio connector : Y
- Front panel audio connector : Y
- Front panel connector : Y
- ATX Power connector (24-pin) : Y
- CPU fan connector : Y
- Number of chassis fan connectors : 2
- Number of COM connectors : 1
- TPM connector : Y
- 12V power connector : Y
- RGB LED pin header : Y
Rear panel I/O ports
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity : 4
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-A ports quantity : 2
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports : 1
- PS/2 ports quantity : 1
- VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity : 1
- HDMI ports quantity : 1
- DVI-D ports quantity : 1
- HDMI version : 2.0b
- Ethernet LAN : Y
- Wi-Fi : N
- Ethernet interface type : Gigabit Ethernet
- LAN controller : Realtek RTL8111H
- Wake-on-LAN ready : Y
- Motherboard form factor : micro ATX
- Motherboard chipset : AMD B450
- Audio output channels : 7.1+2 channels
- PCI Express x1 (Gen 2.x) slots : 2
- PCI Express x16 (Gen 3.x) slots : 1
- Number of M.2 (M) slots : 1