ROG Strix B460-F Gaming motherboard features solid power delivery and effective cooling designed to handle the latest 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processors.
With its arresting futuristic aesthetic and intuitive ROG software, ROG Strix B460-F Gaming gives you a head start on your dream gaming build.
- LGA 1200 Socket for 10th Gen. Intel® Core ™ Processors.
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize RGB lighting with a wide variety of compatible devices such as RGB strips.
- Easy DIY: I / O box, ASUS SafeSlot, and premium components that last longer .
- Cooler design. The ROG Strix B460-F Gaming includes very complete cooling controls that you can configure from Fan Xpert 4 and the UEFI BIOS.
- AI network. The patented ROG GameFirst VI utility is designed to help all users, beginners, experts, and everyone else, optimize network settings to ensure smooth online gaming. New to this generation, GameFirst VI features AI-enhanced identification and boost technology to ensure faster, smarter network optimization.
- Performance. Strix B460-F Gaming's robust power design and comprehensive cooling characteristics ensure excellent overall performance, and an intuitive dashboard gives you full network control so you can tap the full potential of your build.
- Energy efficiency. The ProCool socket is built to exact specifications to ensure direct contact with the power supply's power lines, allowing for lower impedance and better heat dissipation.
- Audio gamer. A dedicated USB Type-C audio port on ROG Strix B460-F Gaming has an integrated ALC S210 chip that automatically determines audio signal types and pairs with Sonic Studio III to create an atmosphere that takes you deeper into the action. While an included USB Type-C to 3.5mm adapter ensures compatibility with various headphones and earphones.
- Connectivity. Reversible USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Type-C ports provide ultrafast data transfers at speeds of up to 20 Gbps in two lanes.
- Two M.2 slots. There are two M.2 slots available, one supporting SATA and PCI Express® 3.0 x4 modes, and the other supporting PCIe 3.0 x4 for NVMe. Together, they provide the fastest and most flexible M.2 interface available.
- M.2 E-key plug. Integrated with Intel® Wireless AC / AX technology, M.2 supports PCIe / USB mode to build a faster and more cost-effective WiFi and Bluetooth 5.1 solution.
- Intel 1G Ethernet. ROG Strix B460-F Gaming features Intel Gigabit Ethernet for faster, smoother gaming. Intel Ethernet controllers have a natural synergy with Intel processors and chipsets, reduce CPU overhead, and offer exceptionally high TCP and UDP performance, so there's more power for gaming and other tasks.
*check the characteristics in the technical specifications section.