The ROG Strix Z490-I Gaming motherboard with improved power delivery, an innovative active cooling design, and a completely new triple-deck heatsink, the ROG Strix Z490-I Gaming is the perfect compact platform for the latest Intel® processors Core ™.
By mounting a mini-ITX equipment with the ROG Strix Z490-I Gaming motherboard you will benefit from a punch well above its weight.
- Intel® LGA 1200 Socket for 10th Gen. Intel® Core ™, Pentium® Gold, and Celeron® Processors
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize RGB lighting with a wide variety of compatible devices such as RGB strips.
- Easy DIY: I / O box, ASUS SafeSlot, and premium components that last longer.
- VRM and M.2 heatsinks to optimize heat dissipation and gaming performance.
- Advanced Cooling: General system settings and custom cooling profiles for your PC. The ROG Strix Z490-I Gaming is ready to perform at lower temperatures.
- Supports DDR4 RAM up to 4800 MHz (OC).
- Connectivity: 1 PCI-Express 3.0 16x port (CPU) compatible with Multi-GPU AMD CrossFireX and NVIDIA SLI.
- Audio gamer: SupremeFX S1220A teams up with Sonic Studio III to create an atmosphere that takes you deeper into the action.
- Connectivity: Dual M.2, 4 SATA 6Gb / s connectors, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C connectors and 1 AURA RGB 4-pin connector.
- Gaming Networks: The ROG Strix Z490-I Gaming includes Wi-Fi 6 (AX201) and Intel® 2.5G Ethernet and Intel® 2.5G Ethernet for a lag-free gaming experience and high-resolution video streaming. The M.2 slot supports Intel® VROC, a technology that speeds up the load times of your SSD, and the built-in SupremeFX sound offers a quality listening experience without sacrificing a PCIe slot.
- 5-Way Optimization to optimize the system in 1 click. Automated tuning for your system, providing smart overclocking and custom cooling profiles for your gear.
- ASUS RAMCACHE III. RAMCache transforms milliseconds into microseconds, accelerates game loading.