The ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Extreme motherboard, is designed specifically for the AM4 platform enthusiasts that will allow them to obtain the best overclock figures to even obtain records. It is ideal for designing a gaming PC with the most advanced technologies.
- Socket AMD AM4. Ready for AMD Ryzen ™ 5000 series, 5000 G series, 4000 G series, 3000 series, 3000 G series, 2000 series and 2000 G series desktop processors; also supports up to two M.2 drives and features USB 3.2 Gen 2 and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed
- Comprehensive thermal design. Enlarged VRM heatsinks plus integrated aluminum I / O cover, high conductivity thermal pad, five M.2 heatsinks with integrated backplates, and ROG water cooling zone.
- Robust power supply. 18 + 2 power stages rated for 90A, ProCool II power connectors, microfine alloy chokes, and 10K Japanese-made black metal capacitors
- High performance connectivity. Front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 with PD3.0 60W fast charging, integrated WiFi 6E, Marvell® AQtion 10 Gb Ethernet, Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet and ASUS LANGuard.
- Industry leading gaming audio. ROG SupremeFX ALC4082 with DACESS® ES9018Q2C and included ROG Clavis USB digital-to-analog converter for high-fidelity sound.
- Unmatched customization. 2ʺ LiveDash OLED, ASUS exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including one RGB header and three addressable RGB Gen 2 headers
- DIY-friendly design. ROG fan controller included, pre-mounted I / O shield, V_Latch switch, BIOSFlashBack ™, M.2 Q-Latch, Q-Code, FlexKey, Q-Connector, SafeSlot and graphics card support