For generations, optimized designs that reduce latency and increase bandwidth have allowed ROG Apex series motherboards to dominate numerous world records. Maximus XIII Apex continues that legacy by expanding power delivery and adding overclocking enhancements for 11th Gen Intel Core processors. Those updates are fused with the latest connectivity options to push the finish line and bring racetrack performance to daily rigs.
- Intel® LGA 1200 Socket for 11th Gen Intel® Core ™ and 10th Gen Intel Core, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors.
- Exclusive AI enhancements: Overclocking, Cooling, Networking and Bi-Directional Noise Cancellation with AI.
- Powerful Power Design: 18 pooled 90A power stages, ProCool II power outlets, MicroFine alloy chokes, and 10K Black Metallic capacitors.
- Optimized Thermal Design: Extended VRM heatsinks, aluminum I / O cover, highly conductive thermal pad, M.2 heatsinks with backplates, and ROG water cooling zone.
- High-performance networking: built-in Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax), Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet, and ASUS LANGuard.
- Faster gaming connectivity: PCIe® 4.0, 4 M.2 and front USB 3.2 Gen. 2x2 connector.
- Industry-leading gaming sound: ROG SupremeFX ALC4080 codec with Savitech SV3H712 DTS® Sound Unbound amplifier and Sonic Studio III.
- Unmatched customization: Aura Sync RGB lighting with one RGB connector and three addressable Gen. 2 RGBs.
- Easy DIY: I / O box, BIOS FlashBack ™, V_Latch switch, BIOS? FlashBack ™, Q-Code, FlexKey, Q-Connector, SafeSlot and graphics card support.
- Quality software: 1 year subscription to AIDA64 Extreme and the intuitive UEFI BIOS control panel with MemTest86.