The ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi II motherboard offers the quintessential ROG experience. It's packed with features like new passive chipset cooling, WiFi 6E, plus improved overclocking and audio performance, along with DIY amenities to help seasoned builders and beginners alike.
With a futuristic aesthetic complemented by built-in RGB lighting, the Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi II motherboard has everything you need to build a formidable gaming rig that rises above the rest.
- Socket AMD AM4. Ready for AMD Ryzen ™ 5000 series, 5000 G series, 4000 G series, 3000 series, 3000 G series, 2000 series and 2000 G series desktop processors; supports up to two M.2 drives and features USB 3.2 Gen 2 and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed
- Optimal feeding solution. 12 + 4 power stages with ProCool II power connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Complete cooling. Passive chipset heatsink, VRM heatsink with 8mm heat pipe, dual onboard M.2 heatsinks and water pump head
- High performance networks. 2.5 Gbps LAN and Intel Gigabit Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard, WiFi 6E (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO, and gateway equipment via GameFirst V
- Better Gaming Connectivity. Supports PCIe® 4.0, HDMI® 2.0, and DisplayPort ™ 1.2, and features dual M.2, USB 3.2 Type-A and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C connectors
- 5-way optimization. Automated system-wide tuning including custom overclocking and cooling profiles
- Industry leading gaming audio. High-fidelity audio with SupremeFX S1220A, DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio II
- DIY-friendly design: M.2 Q-Latch, proprietary pre-mounted I / O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and BIOS FlashBack ™
- Unmatched customization. ASUS exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and Gen 2 addressable headers