Z590 AORUS XTREME
Showcasing a state-of-the-art design, excellent functionality, an impressive thermal design, next generation connectivity, a Hi-Fi level audio system, and AORUS aesthetics, the flagship Z590 AORUS XTREME motherboard dominates the competition.
- 20*+1 PHASES TRUE POWER DESIGN - Pure Digital PWM Architecture - 100A DrMOS for Each Phase - High Current Capacity Driver-MOSFET - Tantalum Polymer Capacitors Array - 8+8 Solid Pin CPU Power Connector - Low Temperature - Improved Transient
- XTREME MEMORY Z590 AORUS XTREME uses revolutionary "XTREME MEMORY" technology, which includes Shielded Memory Routing, SMT DIMM, and Tantalum Polymer Capacitors Array to minimize all noise and electrical interference and reach the highest memory clock.
- AORUS M.2 Thermal Guard II With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a new thermal solution for large capacity M.2 SSD devices with double side flash. The M.2 Thermal Guard II uses a double-sided heatsink design and prevents throttling and bottlenecks on high speed M.2 SSDs by dissipating heat before it becomes an issue. Smart Fan 6 contains several unique cooling features that ensure gaming PC maintain its performance while staying cool and quiet. Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface.
- Next Generation Intel Thunderbolt 4 Dual Thunderbolt 4 – The fastest 40Gb/s single-wire connection Powered by Intel's own Thunderbolt controller the new Thunderbolt 4 protocol, which is available over two USB Type-C connectors on the back I/O of the GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS XTREME, brings an unprecedented single-wire bandwidth of up to 40 Gb/s -- twice more than USB3.2 Gen2x2! This incredible increase in bandwidth is also accompanied with support for different protocols such as DisplayPort 1.4a and compliant with USB4 standard, which is backwards compatible with USB 3.2 Gen1 and USB 2.0, opening up a world of new possibilities. Daisy-chain Multiple Devices Support for DisplayPort 1.4 makes Thunderbolt 4 a must have for any enthusiast. The Z590 AORUS XTREME is able to support two displays in 4K resolution at 60 FPS or one display in 8K resolution. In addition, Thunderbolt 4 over USB Type-C has revolutionary industry-first features such as Power Delivery 2.0, USB4 specification compliance, and the ability to daisy-chain up to 10 devices thanks to the Z590 AORUS XTREME's dual USB Type-C ports.
- AQUANTIA 10GbE BASE-T Networking Next Generation Multi-Gig Gaming The AQUANTIA AQC107 is a high-performance, backward compatible with 10GBASE-T/ 5GBASE-T/ 2.5GBASE-T/ 1000BASE-T/ 100BASE-TX Ethernet Controller which is able to provide up to 10 GbE network connectivity, with 10 times faster transfer speeds compared to general 1GbE networking and is perfectly designed for media centers, workstations and gamers.
- Intel 802.11ax WIFI 6E Intel latest Wireless solution 802.11ax WIFI 6E with new dedicated 6GHz band, enables gigabit wireless performance, provides smooth video streaming, better gaming experience, few dropped connections and speeds up to 2.4Gbps. Moreover, Bluetooth 5 provides 4X range over BT 4.2 and with faster transmission.
- ESSential USB DAC Complete Digital to Analog Signal processing on front-access USB Type-C ports gets rid of any possibility of distortions and provides superb sound stage recreation so users can experience the vocal cohesion. Enjoy the depth of the music and the immersive sound profile. - USB Type-C for PC, Laptop and Android Devices - Replace Ancient Front Audio Interfaces - Powered by ESS SABRE HIFI DAC - Premium Power Processing - Left/Right Separation Routing - Superior Sound Stage by WIMA Capacitors
- Multi-Zone Light Show Design Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard. New User Interface All new EASY MODE shows important hardware information in one page including CPU clock, Memory, Storage, Fan. My Favorites Add constantly used items into the favorite menu for quick access. Storage Information Show all kinds of storage information including SATA, PCIE and M.2 interface. Changelog List all changes before saving and exiting bios. Quickly review overall settings modification. Intuitive Load Line Curve Clearly show each loadline calibration setting in an intuitive curve graph.
- MultiKey A multi-function reset button that can be reconfigured to other function in BIOS for different user scenarios. - RGB Switch Turn off all lighting effect on motherboard. - Direct-To-BIOS Boot into BIOS menu directly without pressing any keyboard button. - Safe Mode Boot into BIOS safe mode to change specific option without losing other BIOS settings.
- EasyTune GIGABYTE's EasyTune is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all it takes to automatically overclock your system, giving an added performance boost when you need it the most.
- Q-Flash Plus Update the BIOS easily without installing the CPU, memory and graphics card. With GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus, you don’t need to install the CPU, memory and graphics card nor enter the BIOS menu to flash the BIOS. Just download and save a new BIOS file (rename to gigabyte.bin) on the USB flash drive, then press the dedicated Q-Flash Plus button and you’re good to go!
- Ultra Durable PCIe Armor Industry Leading Ultra Durable PCIe Armor The innovative one piece stainless steel shielding design from GIGABYTE reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards.
- Ultra Durable Memory Armor AORUS' exclusive one piece stainless steel shielding design prevents against PCB distortion/twisting and plate bending, in addition to preventing any possible ESD interference.
- Solid Pin Power Connectors Z590 AORUS motherboards feature solid plated ATX 24pin & ATX 12V 8pin + 8pin power connectors to offer a stable power supply during CPU overloading. Solid Pin Power connector advantages - Larger contact area for electricity - More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat - Ultra durable and longer lifespan