- The Crosshair VIII Formula . ROG has partnered with EK Water Blocks to create an integrated VRM water-cooling solution that keeps the massive power of the latest AMD Ryzen processors under control. Keeping with the water-cooling theme, the ROG Crosshair VIII Formula features on-board lighting that casts a "rainfall" design which pops against the board's mirror finish and is accented by the ROG logo. With its incredible cooling performance and gamer-oriented features, ROG Crosshair VIII Formula is the perfect foundation for your next high-performance gaming rig.
- Chilling design. Effective cooling is extremely important, so the ROG Crosshair VIII Formula provides comprehensive cooling features that enable higher performance at lower temperatures.
- Expertly tooled totally cooled CROSSCHILL EK III . CrossChill EK III lets you cool with air and water. The redesigned cooling channels provide wider copper, delivering up to 29.3°C-lower MOSFET temperatures on water, and the standard G1/4" threaded fittings mean CrossChill EK III easily fits existing setups — so you can enjoy efficient, quiet cooling with the minimum effort.
- Heatsinks. Heatsinks are extremely important for motherboards, as they absorb heat from critical areas to ensure components do not stagger due to overheating. With VRM, PCH and M.2 heatsinks, ROG Crosshair VIII Formula ensures efficient and stable operation even when pushed hard.
- Boosted performance. ROG Crosshair VIII Formula comes equipped with an optimised power-design layout to handle the prodigious power of the latest AMD Ryzen processors without throttling.
- Uncomplicated system tuning. ROG gives you powerful tools that make optimising your system fast and easy. For those who relish fine-grained control, the UEFI BIOS has a wealth of advanced optionsorganised into intuitive categories that provide the ability to tweak every aspect of your system.
- Accurate voltage monitoring. Conventional motherboards use single-ended sensing tapped from a location that isn't ideal, leading to a large disparity between the actual voltage fed to the CPU and the value reported to software. The Formula features a differential sensing circuit that simplifies overclocking and tuning by allowing you to track voltages more accurately.
- Performance level up. AI Suite 3's dashboard-style control panel lets you fine-tune almost every aspect of your system. Get the best balance between performance, cooling, stability, and efficiency via one simple and intuitive interface.
- Ultrafast connection. ROG Crosshair VIII Formula offers advanced connectivity to ensure seamless gaming experiences. With the latest ultrafast networking, including Wi-Fi 6 (802.11x) and dual Ethernet with one 5G port, ROG Crosshair VIII Formula removes all bottlenecks for online and LAN play, minimising lag and providing an overall smoother experience. Additionally, the M.2 supports AMD StoreMI technology to maximise the speed of your SSD for faster load times, and SupremeFX on-board audio provides superb sound, while saving a PCIe slot.
- The power to personalise. ROG provides a range of intuitive software that enables easy control of your advanced gaming hardware and ensures seamless component compatibility. From RGB lighting, networking and audio to storage optimisation and more, ROG gives you the power to personalise your system just the way you want.
También te puede interesar
ASUS ROG CrossHair VIII Formula
- Processor manufacturer : AMD
- Processor socket : AM4
- Compatible processor series : AMD Ryzen ™ 2ª y 3ª gen. AMD Ryzen y 1ª y 2ª gen. con Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
- Supported memory types : DDR4
- Number of memory slots : 4
- Maximum internal memory : 128GB
- Memory channels : Dual Channel
- BIOS type : BIOS UEFI AMI
- BIOS memory size : ROM de 256 Mb
- ACPI version : 6.2
- ear CMOS button : Y
- Number of SATA III connectors : 8
- Supported storage drive interfaces : M.2,Serial ATA III
- CPU fan connector : 1
- Number of chassis fan connectors : 3
- Number of EATX power connectors : 1
- 12V power connector ( ATX, 4 connectors) : 1
- 12V power connector ( ATX, 8 connectors) : 1
- Aura RGB Strip Header(s) : 1
- Audio Front Panel connectors (AAFP) : 1
Back panel I/O ports
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports : Y
- Microphone in : 1
- S/PDIF out port : 1
- USB 3.2 ( Gen 2 ) Type A : 7
- USB 3.2 ( Gen 2 ) Type C : 1
- USB 3.2 ( Gen 1 ) Type A : 4
- Botón Clear CMOS : 1
- Motherboard form factor : ATX
- Motherboard chipset : AMD X570
- Audio output channels : ROG Supreme FX CODEC S1220 de 8 canales de audio de alta definición
- PCIe 4,0 x16 (x16 o double x8) : 2
- PCIe 3,0 x16 : 2
- PCIe 3.0 x16 (mode x8) : 1
- Dimensions : 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm