On the Gigabyte Aorus M2 the classic ambidextrous perspective meets a lightweight design. It is very light and weighs less than 80 grams, the player will not be injured even after long training or competition.
- 6200DPI optical sensor adjustable in 100DPI increments, precisely match the gaming style.
- Japanese Omron switches, crisp tactile responses, lifespan of more than 50 million clicks.
- Ambidextrous design, the sides facilitate control with either hand.
- RGB Fusion 2.0, with 16.7 million customizable colors and numerous effects.
- 32-bit ARM processor, low latency performance, and blazingly fast throughput.