- RGB Lightsync color wave. Choose from vibrant animations and settings based on game and media, or program your own settings with over 16.8 million colors at your disposal.
- Easy customization. Pick a color, match three, select a fun animation preset, or create your own. It's up to you! You can even pair your mouse with other Logitech G LIGHTSYNC devices and accessories for the perfect match.
- Dynamic screen sampling. Set your lighting as a screen display to sync with yours. Set the mouse to react to color changes in games, movies, etc.
- Audio Visualization. Play music, movies, games ... just about any sound - the G203 will keep up with flashes of color. Customize levels and colors to give your parties your exclusive touch.
- Sensor for gaming. Provides you with precise cursor tracking and quick response. With an adjustable sensitivity of 200-8,000 dpi, you can choose the ideal setting for your style of play. Use Logitech G HUB software to program up to 5 presets.
- Proven genuine design. The classic six-button design gives you comfort and confidence so you can explore, cast spells, and play however you want. Use Logitech G HUB software to assign in-game commands, system controls, or key bindings to buttons to simplify your actions.
- Optimized button tension. The primary left and right buttons feature the exclusive Logitech G metal spring button tensioning system, offering precise button actuation and a consistent smooth experience.
- LOGITECH G HUB software. G203 is designed to work seamlessly on any system, but if you want even more precise controls, you can download customization software for free that is easy to use and configure. G HUB customization software lets you customize everything: the lighting, sensitivity, and button commands of the G203 mouse.
- Button Mapping Assigns system commands, shortcut keys, and keyboard commands to the 6 buttons. You can also create powerful macros for consecutive scripts that will run every time you click the assigned button.
- Setting the sensitivity The G203 sensor has a sensitivity of up to 8,000 dpi (dots per inch). G203 allows you to choose sensitivity settings by simply sliding a control on a scroll bar. You can define up to 5 levels and go from one to another with the push of a button. It is ideal for games that have different modes or levels that may require more control (for example, for shooting actions or levels that require full-speed clicks).
- Onboard memory When you take your G203 around, you can take your custom settings with you too. If you save your preferences in the onboard memory, through the Logitech G HUB device configuration, you can use them on any PC, without having to install software or reconfigure your options. Always play your way.
También te puede interesar
G203 lightsync Blue
- Device interface : USB Type-A
- Buttons quantity : 6
- Movement resolution : 8000 DPI
- Customizable movement resolution : Y
- Programmable mouse buttons : Y
- Number of programmable buttons : 6
- Button functions : Back, DPI switch, Forward
- Scrolling directions : Vertical
- Response time : 1 ms
- Polling rate : 1000 Hz
- Certification : KC
- Product colour : Blue
- Surface coloration : Monotone
- Illumination : Y
- Illumination colour : Red/Green/Blue
- Cable length : 2.1 m
- Power consumption : 500 mA
- Windows operating systems supported : Windows 10,Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 8.1
- Mac operating systems supported : Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra, Mac OS X 10.14 Mojave, Mac OS X 10.15 Catalina
- Other operating systems supported : Chrome
- Sustainability certificates : RoHS
Weight & dimensions
- Width : 62.1 mm
- Depth : 116.6 mm
- Height : 38.2 mm
- Weight : 85 g
- Quantity : 1