G903 LIGHTSPEED HERO
- HERO has evolved. The addition of the advanced HERO 16K sensor offers unmatched precision and performance with 1: 1 tracking and a maximum sensitivity of 16,000 dpi. Plus, no smoothing, acceleration, or filters. HERO 16K also offers 10 times more energy efficiency than previous generation sensors, providing improved battery life and reduced weight.
- Wireless Lightspeed Technology. Lightspeed wireless technology delivers pro-level 1ms response speed without affecting weight or battery life. The world's best eSports professionals choose Lightspeed for its performance, responsiveness and reliable connectivity in competition.
- 140 Hours. It offers an incredible battery life of up to 140 hours of gaming with LIGHTSYNC RGB lighting on full blast (and up to 180 hours without lighting). That's almost 6 times the battery life of the previous generation G903.
- Wireless Powerplay Charging. Get ready to play non-stop. The Powerplay Wireless Charging System keeps the G903 and other compatible G-mice charged, in play, and idle. Just attach the included Powercore module to replace the optional 10g weight and lid. Never worry about battery life again.
- RGB Lightsync. Game-driven, full-spectrum RGB lighting responds to game action, audio, and screen color and syncs with all G devices and accessories. Customize animations and lighting effects starting at ~ 16, 8 million colors via G HUB gaming software, and customize everything to match your rig.
- Designed for Ambidextrous use. Up to 11 buttons. Configurable button layout allows adaptation for right- or left-handed use. With the super-fast scrolling two-mode tilt wheel button, along with removable side buttons, you get access to between 7 and 11 programmable functions. Logitech G HUB gaming software customizes the buttons so you have your powers at your fingertips.
- Plastic Neutral G903 Hero certification. It has Plastic Neutral certification from Plastic Bank. This means that with every purchase, Logitech helps fund Plastic Bank programs that remove plastics from the environment that would end up polluting the seas.