Ultra-light construction. State-of-the-art components. And a symmetrical shape with interchangeable parts that let you adjust its size. The M42 is designed to be the perfect fit for any gamer.
También te puede interesar
M42 RGB Pink
- 5 Editions. The M42 is part of Xtrfy's Project 4 and comes in 5 different editions, allowing you to combine it with mouse pads, stretch mice, and keyboards in the same color combinations. Pick a color and create your perfect setting.
- Adjustable symmetrical shape. Grip with palm, claw or fingertip? With its ambidextrous shape and interchangeable parts, the M42 is designed for a comfortable fit, no matter the size of your hand or the style of your grip.
- State-of-the-art components. Pixart's highest performance gaming sensor, 3389. Omron switches optimized for professional gamers, rated for 20,000,000 clicks. The M42 is equipped with only premium quality components.
- Effortless slides. The M42 features 100% PTFE skates with rounded edges for a smoother glide, while its matte UV coating in combination with the hole structure for a firmer grip. By improving airflow under the palm of your hand, the vents also help keep you comfortable.
- Ultra lightweight yet durable. The M42 is based on the principle that lower weight should never mean lower quality. It doesn't matter how light your mouse is if it can't handle heavy daily use. With a construction that is designed to minimize weight while maintaining durability, the M42 is built to last.
- RGB lighting. With customizable lighting, it's easy to add your personal touch to the M42. Choose your color. Switch between numerous LED effects. Adjust the brightness. Or turn off the lighting. All adjustments are made directly with the mouse.
- ULTRA-LIGHT. It's even lighter with the XTRFY EZCORD®. To make soft hits even smoother, we created the Xtrfy EZcord®. Softer, lighter and more flexible. With a color to match your choice of mouse.
- 32 BITS Arm Microcontroller. Rapid glides require high-speed processing. The M42 is powered by a 32-bit ARM microcontroller for uncompromising speed and stability.
- Dust and splash resistant. We coat the inside of the mouse with a conformal coating to protect components from dust, splashes, and late-night LAN mishaps.
- Device interface : USB Type-A
- Movement detection technology : Optical
- Movement resolution : 16000 DPI
- Mouse tracking speed : 400 ips
- Acceleration (max) : 50 G
- Adjustable polling rate : Y
- Polling rate : 125,500,1000 Hz
- Buttons durability (million clicks) : 20
- Form factor : Ambidextrous
- Product colour : Pink
- Surface coloration : Monotone
- Illumination : Y
- Illumination colour : Multi
- Power source : Cable
- Mac operating systems supported : Y
- Sustainability compliance : Y
- Sustainability certificates : CE
Weight & dimensions
- Width : 63 mm
- Depth : 118 mm
- Height : 39 mm
- Weight : 59 g
- Quantity : 1