MPG CORELIQUID K series
The MPG CORELIQUID K Series washes away your traditional image of a liquid cooler and blows it into a whole new reality. Stacked with powerful features and sculpted with eye-catching appearances, the MPG CORELIQUID K Series is here to set the benchmark, one game at a time.
- UNRIVALED RAPID COOLING MSI's exclusive TORX FAN 4.0 provides concentrated airflow to the radiator for the most rapid heat dissipation.
- TORX FAN 4.0 Inspired by teamwork, MSI’s exclusive TORX FAN 4.0 has two fan blades working as one with an outer ring design.
- CONCENTRATED COOLING PERFORMANCE A 60mm TORX FAN 3.0 is placed within the water block to help dissipate heat for the M.2 SSD, CPU VRMs, and surrounding components for improved performance.
- 2.4” CUSTOMIZABLE LCD DISPLAY The MPG CORELIQUID K Series comes equipped with a 2.4” LCD capable of displaying a wide range of hardware system information and customizable graphics.
- EVAPORATION PROOF TUBING MPG CORELIQUID K Series’ tubing is constructed with three layers of netted plastic with a reinforced mesh exterior.
- LGA 1700 COMPATIBLE The MPG CORELIQUID K Series liquid cooler provides out of box support for LGA 1700.
- CONTROL IN YOUR HANDS Through MSI’s exclusive software, you can independently control all of the fans’ speed according to your preference for cooling or for silence.
- THE MOST COMPLETE USER EXPERIENCE The G.I. (Gaming Intelligence) Mode intelligently detects the temperature of the system. The radiator fans, water block fan, and pump can all have their speed adjusted according to different usage situations.
- TOTAL CONTROL IN YOUR HANDS Everything ranging from MPG CORELIQUID K Series’ fan speed to the ARGB lighting to the LCD display can be adjusted through the MSI Center.
- EXTENSIVE COMPATIBILITY Stunning yet built for flexibility, the MPG CORELIQUID K Series has been designed with a secure installation bundle with compatibility on a number of Intel and AMD motherboards. Intel: LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, LGA1200, 1700, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 AMD: AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2