MSI Optix MAG322CR 31.5"
Optix monitors use a curved display panel that has a curvature rate of 1500R, which is the most comfortable and suitable for a wide range of applications from general computing to gaming. Curved panels also help with gameplay immersion, making you feel more connected to the entire experience.
- 180Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time. Equipped with 180Hz refresh rate + 1ms response time VA LED panel which has the greatest benefit in fast-moving game genres such as first-person shooters, fighting, racing simulators, real-time strategy and sports. These types of games require very fast and precise movements, which an ultra high refresh rate and a fast response time monitor will put you in the lead.
- MSI Mystic Light. Customize and configure your own color scheme through the MSI GAMING APP. Featuring MSI Mystic Light, the Optix MAG322CR's RGB lights provide a soft ambient light that can be easily synced with any other Mystic Light-enabled gaming product. Select any of the colors in the palette with your smartphone or the Mystic Light app to tailor your system style to your liking.
- HDR. MAG322CR is an HDR monitor that can produce images with more details, a wider color gamut, and a more similar appearance to what the human eye sees compared to a traditional monitor.
- AMD FreeSync ™. Gaming shouldn't be a choice between choppy games or broken frames. With MSI Optix series monitors, it doesn't have to be this way. Get smooth, artifact-free performance at virtually any frame rate with AMD FreeSync ™ technology.
- Anti-flicker technology. MSI Anti-Flicker technology provides a very comfortable viewing experience by reducing the amount of flicker.
- Reduction of Blue light. Optix monitors are optimized to produce less blue light than the monitor displays, so you can play for longer periods without eye strain.
- 178º viewing angle. By having a wide viewing angle, MSI gaming monitors have more leeway to position your monitor in your setup without giving up the optimal viewing experience. Colors and details will stay sharp at more angles compared to other monitors with less viewing angles.