Learn From Home With Efficiency & Effectiveness With the PRO MP242 eye care monitor, children will no longer need to worry about the flicker and blue light from the screen that may harm their eyes. This allows them to study for online courses with the most suitable position and put cooperative learning into practice with parents and siblings at home.
- A more stable panel. Against flickering, dry eyes, eyestrain, and reading glasses. Thanks to MSI's Anti-Flicker technology, a stable output current is provided for the monitor. It will protect your eyesight and also help prevent dry and tired eyes.
- Less Blue Light technology. The energy of blue light can cause damage to our eyes and especially those of children. Lower blue light technology will block and absorb the blue light generated by the screen and protect your eyes from its harmful effects.
- MSI anti-glare screen. The anti-glare screen is designed to reduce the amount of light reflected off the screen. Makes viewing more enjoyable and reduces eye strain.
- IPS panel with the best colors and screen brightness. Instantly optimize screen colors and brightness so you can enjoy every detail while learning how to use the applications that require the highest precision.
- Wide viewing angle. The 178 ° wide viewing angle of the IPS panel can ensure that everyone can clearly see the screen from any angle.
- Dual fonts compatible with your devices. The MSI PRO MP271 with HDMI and D-Sub (VGA) ports maintains flexibility with dual sources for your different devices.
- VESA mount. The MSI PRO MP271 supports standard VESA mounting. You can mount it on the wall or mount the Cubi 5 on its back and make good use of your table space.
- The best position for learning. The tilt can be adjusted to suit a child's field of vision or different work and study situations.
- Built-in speakers. The PRO MP271 series with two built-in 2W speakers allows you to listen to audio files, attend online courses or edit videos at any time without having to carry an external speaker or use a headset.